Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

22 Aug 2013 10:57 #51 by Reverend Revelant

Conservative Voice wrote: Spare me your analysis of my posts.

They shot him because they were bored. This took place in Oklahoma. If racism were involved they would surely have charged them with a hate crime. They didn't. You can congecture all you want. It doesn't change the facts.

The can add charges. You make like this is set in stone... it's not, it's fluid and there are many options open as more information is discovered... like the information I posted above.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2013 11:00 - 22 Aug 2013 11:41 #52 by Wayne Harrison
OK, I'll wait. Meanwhile, “I don’t think there’d be any further charge,” (the police chief) told The Daily Caller News Foundation in a phone interview when asked if Edwards’ activities warranted any sort of hate crime charge. “I’m not discounting the stuff that’s on there, but they do that for shock and effect.

Ford said he hasn’t seen any racial tension or gang activity in the town which is home to about 24,000 people in the south-central part of Oklahoma."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black ... ist-tweets

22 Aug 2013 11:09 #53 by Blazer Bob

Walter L Newton wrote:

Conservative Voice wrote: Spare me your analysis of my posts.

They shot him because they were bored. This took place in Oklahoma. If racism were involved they would surely have charged them with a hate crime. They didn't. You can congecture all you want. It doesn't change the facts.

The can add charges. You make like this is set in stone... it's not, it's fluid and there are many options open as more information is discovered... like the information I posted above.

You are both wrong. The story is how the media and society in general treat the story.

22 Aug 2013 11:13 #54 by Wayne Harrison
Oh, you mean like Fox News reporting all three suspects were black?

Or do you mean the national media not taking two weeks, like they did in the Traybon Martin killing, to actually pick up the story?

BTW, Fox News contributor Keith Ablow is blaming it on too much Facebook and abortion:

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/08/ ... fun-of-it/

22 Aug 2013 12:26 #55 by Reverend Revelant

Conservative Voice wrote: Oh, you mean like Fox News reporting all three suspects were black?

Or do you mean the national media not taking two weeks, like they did in the Traybon Martin killing, to actually pick up the story?

BTW, Fox News contributor Keith Ablow is blaming it on too much Facebook and abortion:

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/08/ ... fun-of-it/

Well... I'm glad you don't want to rely too much on Fox News (which I rarely quote... I don't trust them)... what can we rely on?

And three days before what police call the indiscriminate shooting, the suspect, 15-year-old James Edwards Jr., tweeted, "With my n****s when it's time to start taken life's."

Back in April, he tweeted, "90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/a ... ?hpt=hp_t1

Maybe CNN is more trusting?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

22 Aug 2013 12:38 #56 by Rick
The new network we should trust is Al Jazeera America.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Aug 2013 14:07 - 22 Aug 2013 14:17 #57 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

HEARTLESS wrote: And if idiot liberals passed just one more antigun law, the result would still be the same.

I don't want anti gun laws, I want to invest in our kids, I want to invest in education, school sports, after school progams, rec centers, baseball fields, basketball hoops, skate parks, places for them to go and things for them to do...While you retards want to buy another Aircraft carrier to fight the terrorists...

#Republicanpoliciescreatedthis

22 Aug 2013 14:11 - 22 Aug 2013 14:18 #58 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

chickaree wrote: I feel it is quite apparent that there was an element of racism in the Zimmerman case. Had the kid been a blond in a polo shirt, it would never have happened.

How bout it Chikeree!

You know your dealing with idiots when you have to constantly point out the obvious to them..and it really gets old. Fred and Tower Monkey are the worst, Rick and Walter are right there too

#Dummies

22 Aug 2013 14:16 #59 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: And if idiot liberals passed just one more antigun law, the result would still be the same.

I don't want anti gun laws, I want to invest in our kids, I want to invest in education, school sports, after school progams, rec centers, places for them to go and things for them to do...While you retards want to buy another Aircraft carrier to fight the terrorists...

#Republicanpoliciescreatedthis

And Democrats created Detroit. I think I will stick with Republicans. :wink:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Aug 2013 14:23 #60 by Grady

Vice Lord wrote:

chickaree wrote: I feel it is quite apparent that there was an element of racism in the Zimmerman case. Had the kid been a blond in a polo shirt, it would never have happened.

How bout it Chikeree!

You know your dealing with idiots when you have to constantly point out the obvious to them..and it really gets old. Fred and Tower Monkey are the worst, Rick and Walter are right there too

#Dummies

The only racism in the Zimmerman/Martin case was manufactured by the race baiters. Get a clue.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds