I never promised you a rose garden review

23 Sep 2013 09:47 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
I never promised you a rose garden review was created by UNDER MODERATION
Spectacular, mesmerizing and highly entertaining. I great night out with the wife!

Get there an hour and a half early for drinks- We got there about an hour early and there wasn't enough time.

#WhosaysDenverdoesnthaveculture?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2013 10:30 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Did you laugh a lot?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Sep 2013 15:05 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I never promised you a rose garden review
More than expected considering the subject matter

23 Sep 2013 15:17 #4 by Reverend Revelant
Some people have commented that Debra's 4th "god" (mental manifestation of Debra's schizophrenia) The Censor was a bit funny looking. What did you think?

24 Sep 2013 13:08 #5 by Reverend Revelant
I take Doggies silence on my last question to me as a "No... I was lying, I never saw the show."

#ViceLordEatingCrowSinceTheMaternityWard#

24 Sep 2013 15:52 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
I was at the show, I just didn't know what you were talking about. I did glance at my Galaxy 3 periodically and was always trying to kiss my wifes neck during the show- i'm not the smartest pencil in the box and can't follow story lines so good, but I assure you that me and my wife enjoyed it emmensly...She was really into it and was impressed that I knew the Colorado playright personally

I got what I wanted out of the show

24 Sep 2013 16:54 #7 by Reverend Revelant

Big Dougy wrote: I was at the show, I just didn't know what you were talking about. I did glance at my Galaxy 3 periodically and was always trying to kiss my wifes neck during the show- i'm not the smartest pencil in the box and can't follow story lines so good, but I assure you that me and my wife enjoyed it emmensly...She was really into it and was impressed that I knew the Colorado playright personally

I got what I wanted out of the show

The theatre seats 132, it is 3/4 round (audience on three sides) 4 rows deep in the front, 5 rows deep on the sides and there are 4 ushers sitting in the audience at each show. There is no way you could get away with that behavior in such an intimate room, with other audience members able to see you (reference 3/4 round) and you would have been asked only ONCE to put the phone away and stop the necking.

Like I said...

#ViceLordEatingCrowSinceTheMaternityWard#

(But thanks for the publicity. All this banter between us is keeping the thread at the top of the page and I feel like your partner in crime Conservative Voice... and a side benefit is you keep looking stupid. Better than the Broncos).

24 Sep 2013 19:42 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
I had the volume down and the screen brightness turned down all the way....People text me all the time and I reply with a one button programed response that says "got it"..And my wife wasn't kissing back..I was just snuggeling a little

25 Sep 2013 08:20 #9 by Reverend Revelant
Well... since you...

Big Dougy wrote: ...had the volume down and the screen brightness turned down all the way....People text me all the time and I reply with a one button programed response that says "got it"..And my wife wasn't kissing back..I was just snuggeling a little

and your wife...

Big Dougy wrote:

enjoyed it emmensly...She was really into it and was impressed that I knew the Colorado playright personally

Then I have an idea... have Little Precocious jump in here and answer this question

Walter L Newton wrote: Some people have commented that Debra's 4th "god" (mental manifestation of Debra's schizophrenia) The Censor was a bit funny looking. What did you think?

Go ahead... I'll wait.

25 Sep 2013 08:30 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
She's in Chicago

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds