I never promised you a rose garden review

25 Sep 2013 08:31 #11 by Rick

Walter L Newton wrote: Well... since you...

Big Dougy wrote: ...had the volume down and the screen brightness turned down all the way....People text me all the time and I reply with a one button programed response that says "got it"..And my wife wasn't kissing back..I was just snuggeling a little

and your wife...

Big Dougy wrote:

enjoyed it emmensly...She was really into it and was impressed that I knew the Colorado playright personally

Then I have an idea... have Little Precocious jump in here and answer this question

Walter L Newton wrote: Some people have commented that Debra's 4th "god" (mental manifestation of Debra's schizophrenia) The Censor was a bit funny looking. What did you think?

Go ahead... I'll wait.

You got suckered by the biggest liar since Obama... for some reason, I believed his first post too. "Lil Precious", his mommy, won't be able to dig him out of this lie either.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2013 08:34 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I never promised you a rose garden review
Hey friends..Don't go see I never promised you a rose garden, unless you like being exposed to the Spanish inquesition when you get home.

If I knew there was going to be a test later I would have taken notes

25 Sep 2013 08:36 #13 by UNDER MODERATION

Rick wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: ...had the volume down and the screen brightness turned down all the way....People text me all the time and I reply with a one button programed response that says "got it"..And my wife wasn't kissing back..I was just snuggeling a little

and your wife...

Big Dougy wrote:

enjoyed it emmensly...She was really into it and was impressed that I knew the Colorado playright personally

Then I have an idea... have Little Precocious jump in here and answer this question

Walter L Newton wrote: Some people have commented that Debra's 4th "god" (mental manifestation of Debra's schizophrenia) The Censor was a bit funny looking. What did you think?

Go ahead... I'll wait.

You got suckered by the biggest liar since Obama... for some reason, I believed his first post too. "Lil Precious", his mommy, won't be able to dig him out of this lie either.

She's in Chicago visiting her mother..I just texted her the question

25 Sep 2013 08:38 #14 by Rick

Big Dougy wrote: Hey friends..Don't go see I never promised you a rose garden, unless you like being exposed to the Spanish inquesition when you get home.

If I knew there was going to be a test later I would have taken notes

The lesson for you dumbass, is to be sure you have some knowledge of the subject matter you are lying about before you lie.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2013 08:39 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Dougy wrote:

Go ahead... I'll wait.

She responded with "what"? I'll re ask the question

25 Sep 2013 08:40 #16 by Reverend Revelant

Rick wrote:

and your wife...

Big Dougy wrote:

Go ahead... I'll wait.

You mean you don't think that he and Little Precocious ever attended a performance? I'm shocked that you would assume that of Dougy. What is this world coming to.

P.S. Shameless self-promotion alert - Hey folks... the show is excellent. It's a very dramatic look into the dark side of schizophrenia, mental illness in general and the battle between drug therapy versus psycho-therapeutic methods.

Just click on the links below for more information, ticket prices, and location.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

25 Sep 2013 08:41 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Dougy wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Go ahead... I'll wait.

She just responded with "are you on who wants to be a millioniare?"

I'll re ask the question

25 Sep 2013 08:42 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Dougy wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Go ahead... I'll wait.

She just responded with "are you on who wants to be a millioniare?"

I'll re ask the question

She said "no, not funny looking, why?"

25 Sep 2013 08:48 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

Walter L Newton wrote:

Rick wrote:

and your wife...

Big Dougy wrote:

Go ahead... I'll wait.

You mean you don't think that he and Little Precocious ever attended a performance? I'm shocked that you would assume that of Dougy. What is this world coming to.

P.S. Shameless self-promotion alert - Hey folks... the show is excellent. It's a very dramatic look into the dark side of schizophrenia, mental illness in general and the battle between drug therapy versus psycho-therapeutic methods.

Just click on the links below for more information, ticket prices, and location.

Yes, its reviting friends...Women love plays, ballets and the opra...I have trouble paying attention to them, especially when Boise State +4 was playing Fresno State and I sold the Boise State Pick to a big wig for $5000 and they barely covered the number. I was under a lot of stress.. Take your wives guys, believe me, you will get sex when you get home..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A66xfBtYv9E

25 Sep 2013 09:07 #20 by Rick

Walter L Newton wrote:

Rick wrote:

and your wife...

Big Dougy wrote:

Go ahead... I'll wait.

Looks a little "trippy" Walter... I've never been into plays but I suppose it's never too late to aquire a taste for them. (spent many hours watching kid plays which has tainted my perspective) :biggrin:

Here's a little advertisement for you:
[youtube:1kwqio3y]
[/youtube:1kwqio3y]

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds