I never promised you a rose garden review

30 Sep 2013 15:48 #51 by Photo-fish
Wow. I hope you are not too proud of that A.D.C. bit. It was pretty dumb and not very original. If you wrote more for him, then I understand why his career was so short. You should really just stick to sports betting, beer drinking and internet trolling. You semed to have hit your stride on 2 of those at least.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2013 15:50 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I never promised you a rose garden review

Photo-fish wrote: Wow. I hope you are not too proud of that A.D.C. bit. It was pretty dumb and not very original. If you wrote more for him, then I understand why his career was so short. You should really just stick to sports betting, beer drinking and internet trolling. You semed to have hit your stride on 2 of those at least.

I wrote it over the phone in about 12 minutes...The point was is that i'm more talented than Walter.

#LifeExperience

30 Sep 2013 15:55 #53 by Photo-fish

Big Drooly wrote: why I can make up better stories than that..

God knows you try to here on a regular basis. lol

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

30 Sep 2013 16:00 #54 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote:

Big Drooly wrote: why I can make up better stories than that..

God knows you try to here on a regular basis. lol

Alright, you've had your laugh, now take it back.

30 Sep 2013 16:12 #55 by Reverend Revelant

Big Dougy wrote:

deltamrey wrote: Having in process a historical novel with much dialogue, I am impressed with Walters effort.....plays are very challenging and he has some talent to actually (I assume) put the play on paper.......impressive if you are a writer.

Sincerely...I'm more talented than Walter- He knows it, I know it, we all know it... I've written jokes for some of the top comedians of all times and could easily write screen plays- All around me I see so many stupid movie/ television and play plots. Just ridiculous uninteresting crap- Where has all the talent gone? It's like music, its regressing right along with the dumbing down of America. I cannot believe these reality and singing/dancing contest shows are popular, I just can't believe it. I just cannot see my parents and all adults in the 1970's watching garbage like that....Anyway Here's some of my early works for comedian Andrew Dice Clay- Enjoy..I wrote like 88% of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA63L-wGpbo

Dougy... now there are at least two folks on this thread that can confirm you didn't see the show by your total lack of knowledge in what really took place on the stage.

At least your "wife/girlfriend/Blow Up Betty/Alter Ego" had the better sense to drop one uninformed comment on here and split for a while.

By the end of this coming weekend there will be at least one more person that will know for sure you haven't seen it, our illustrious (and literate) Science Chic. And she has never held back in calling you out on the carpet.

You know when I was a teenager I was not well liked by the other kids, Now a days they call it bullying, in my days they called it growing up.

But one thing I discovered. Negative attention was better than no attention. Attracting and coaxing the kids to make fun of me was better than simply being ignored. If I didn't... I didn't exist.

Dougy... I feel your pain. Someday, like me, you'll get over it.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

30 Sep 2013 16:21 #56 by UNDER MODERATION

Walter L Newton wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

deltamrey wrote: Having in process a historical novel with much dialogue, I am impressed with Walters effort.....plays are very challenging and he has some talent to actually (I assume) put the play on paper.......impressive if you are a writer.

Sincerely...I'm more talented than Walter- He knows it, I know it, we all know it... I've written jokes for some of the top comedians of all times and could easily write screen plays- All around me I see so many stupid movie/ television and play plots. Just ridiculous uninteresting crap- Where has all the talent gone? It's like music, its regressing right along with the dumbing down of America. I cannot believe these reality and singing/dancing contest shows are popular, I just can't believe it. I just cannot see my parents and all adults in the 1970's watching garbage like that....Anyway Here's some of my early works for comedian Andrew Dice Clay- Enjoy..I wrote like 88% of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA63L-wGpbo

Dougy... now there are at least two folks on this thread that can confirm you didn't see the show by your total lack of knowledge in what really took place on the stage.

At least your "wife/girlfriend/Blow Up Betty/Alter Ego" had the better sense to drop one uninformed comment on here and split for a while.

By the end of this coming weekend there will be at least one more person that will know for sure you haven't seen it, our illustrious (and literate) Science Chic. And she has never held back in calling you out on the carpet.

You know when I was a teenager I was not well liked by the other kids, Now a days they call it bullying, in my days they called it growing up.

But one thing I discovered. Negative attention was better than no attention. Attracting and coaxing the kids to make fun of me was better than simply being ignored. If I didn't... I didn't exist.

Dougy... I feel your pain. Someday, like me, you'll get over it.

Its true, if I were a wrestler I'd be the bad guy, and if I were a Cowboy i'd wear the black hat, no doubt...But its not because I was bullied, if that were the case id be pretending to be a tough guy republican on here constantly bully'ing and attacking the weakest amongst us..Single mothers, the poor and elderly..You know, like you do..

I bullied the bully's

30 Sep 2013 16:22 - 30 Sep 2013 16:31 #57 by UNDER MODERATION
And P.S.

You know i'm more talented than you- Everyone knows it..Youre like Vanilla, no not vanalla, more like ice Milk, no not ice milk, your like low fat ice milk.

If were we at a MMT party together i'd be holding court with an audeince of around 50 to 100 people, while you'd be over by the punch bowl complaining about nothing with Print Smith or OtisPdumbwater

#notinteresting

30 Sep 2013 16:27 #58 by Photo-fish
Back on topic.
I think the 2 actresses who played Debra and Carla were outstanding.

30 Sep 2013 16:29 #59 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: Back on topic.
I think the 2 actresses who played Debra and Carla were outstanding.

They were ok, but I don't think Paul Thomas Anderson will be calling them anytime soon, and I seriously doubt we'll be seeing them in the next Scorsese film

or nothin

03 Oct 2013 19:40 #60 by Reverend Revelant
In the absence of Dougy I thought I'd bump this thread back up to the top myself.

But this is not solely a shameless self-promotion. The theatre is having an industry night on Monday Oct. 7th (industry night is usually on a Monday, when most actors are off which gives them a chance to go out and see other theatre) and there is a special price...

Special performance/industry night to benefit flood victims Monday, October 7th The cast of I Never Promised You a Rose Garden has organized a special performance with all proceeds going to the victims of the recent flood.

And I'm forgoing my royalty payment for that night to help out. It's only $12.00 a ticket.

So if you were thinking of going here is a chance to do so at a really good price.

Click on my signature for info, maps and contact numbers.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds