From the IRS to the NSA, Americans have reasons not to trust

18 Jun 2014 22:06 #21 by Blazer Bob
[youtube:sa42p6jx]
[/youtube:sa42p6jx]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2014 22:44 #22 by LadyJazzer
Sort of like the " 18-minute gap " of the Nixon tapes... Or the missing documents on Bush's AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard... ("Dang... Now, where'd I put that...?")

19 Jun 2014 06:51 #23 by FredHayek
The IRS admitted yesterday they didn't honor the subpoena. Of course, Holder's Department of Justice won't do anything about it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jun 2014 07:06 #24 by Mary Scott

LadyJazzer wrote: Sort of like the " 18-minute gap " of the Nixon tapes... Or the missing documents on Bush's AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard... ("Dang... Now, where'd I put that...?")

Yes, "sort of like" that. And a good thing those thing happened, too, because that make it OK that these Lois Lerner emails were deleted. They did it and we did it, so now everything is all "even-steven".

19 Jun 2014 08:45 #25 by LadyJazzer

Mary Scott wrote: Yes, "sort of like" that. And a good thing those thing happened, too, because that make it OK that these Lois Lerner emails were deleted. They did it and we did it, so now everything is all "even-steven".

..and lies about WMDs, and lies about...

Selective-outrage is a beautiful (and hypocritical) thing, isn't it?

19 Jun 2014 08:59 #26 by Freezeman
Tape? 8 track or cassettes. LOL

"Transparency experts" The booming career for the retrained American worker.

19 Jun 2014 09:00 #27 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

Mary Scott wrote: Yes, "sort of like" that. And a good thing those thing happened, too, because that make it OK that these Lois Lerner emails were deleted. They did it and we did it, so now everything is all "even-steven".

..and lies about WMDs, and lies about...

Selective-outrage is a beautiful (and hypocritical) thing, isn't it?

:Confused: So your only defense of this corrupt administration is to point out past corrupt administrations? :rofllol I thought you would go with the talking point that Lois Lerner was right in selectively going after right win organizations because they are more likely to cheat.

Like how the Clintons use trusts to avoid death taxes while advocating for higher estate penalties. lol Those rich people should pay more taxes while we are dodging them ourselves.

19 Jun 2014 09:13 #28 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: :Confused: So your only defense of this corrupt administration is to point out past corrupt administrations? :rofllol I thought you would go with the talking point that Lois Lerner was right in selectively going after right win organizations because they are more likely to cheat.

Actually, the IRS WAS right to look into 501's for evidence of cheating--That's their job. And since it is provably true that they did it on BOTH sides of the political spectrum, (and since it is also provably true that they did NOT deny any applications from conservative groups, while they DID deny some liberal groups), your selective outrage is again duly noted--and filed in the appropriate nearest round container.

19 Jun 2014 09:17 #29 by FredHayek
Probably? OK. #mosttransparantadministrationever

19 Jun 2014 09:40 #30 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Probably? OK. #mosttransparantadministrationever

Still having trouble with reading comprehension, Fred? I said "PROVABLY"...not "probably"...

But, hey, it's got a lot of the same letters in it.

#tooinformedtovoterepublican

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds