From the IRS to the NSA, Americans have reasons not to trust

28 Jun 2014 21:57 - 28 Jun 2014 21:58 #91 by Cathy_Lee
Good to know you put words in other people's mouths and think no one will notice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2014 07:24 #92 by FredHayek
So you really think Lois Lerner and the IRS have nothing to hide? You will be happy to know even most Democrats polled think the IRS & Lois are lying to us. I guess you are just more naive than most. If she is comfortable with the truth, why did she clam up like a mobster claiming the 5th amendment?

But please go back to saying Bush and Palin lost e-mails too. Brilliant defense. Lois Lerner is supposed to go back before Congress this week, let's see if she decides to tell America the truth this time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Jun 2014 12:53 #93 by Cathy_Lee
Beats me. I just don't subscribe to the "everything's a conspiracy" concept. Her IRS unit was tasked with finding improper non-profits and it appears they looked on both sides. Don't criticize her for doing her job.

30 Jun 2014 13:05 #94 by FredHayek
If you were doing your job correctly, wouldn't you want to go before congress and speak in your defense?

01 Jul 2014 12:45 #95 by Cathy_Lee
A kangaroo committee that has already decided who's guilty before they even hear testimony? No thank you,

01 Jul 2014 14:49 #96 by FredHayek

Cathy_Lee wrote: A kangaroo committee that has already decided who's guilty before they even hear testimony? No thank you,

;) Would you feel the same way if the Lois Lerner was a TEA Party member? And the head of the IRS had given $100,000 to the Republican Party? I think you would want some answers.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds