From the IRS to the NSA, Americans have reasons not to trust

23 Jun 2014 18:24 #51 by FredHayek
Update: The IRS continues to be grilled on CSPAN2.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2014 18:29 #52 by LadyJazzer
Update: The IRS "scandal" continues to be ridiculed by everyone except the teabaggers in the House...and the knuckle-draggers in the fact-free, source-free echo-chamber.

#tooinformedtovoterepublican #VoteOuttheGOP

23 Jun 2014 20:49 #53 by FredHayek
Don't you ever get tired of covering up for the deceit of this administration and its lackeys? Nope, because you support the illegal partisanship it shows again and again. And your slanted media refuses to expose the lies.

23 Jun 2014 21:14 #54 by LadyJazzer
And your slanted media continues to gen up lies, phony "scandals", and laughable conspiracies to the point that no one pays any attention, except the usual low-intelligence wingnuts.

23 Jun 2014 22:20 #55 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: And your slanted media continues to gen up lies, phony "scandals", and laughable conspiracies to the point that no one pays any attention, except the usual low-intelligence wingnuts.

Give it up. If this was a republican administration, you'd be all over this like a pit bull on a raw steak. Since it's democrats, they get a pass for this crap from you.

This administration can do no wrong in your eyes, we get that.

And we don't care anymore.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

23 Jun 2014 22:33 #56 by Mary Scott

Nobody that matters wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: And your slanted media continues to gen up lies, phony "scandals", and laughable conspiracies to the point that no one pays any attention, except the usual low-intelligence wingnuts.

Give it up. If this was a republican administration, you'd be all over this like a pit bull on a raw steak. Since it's democrats, they get a pass for this crap from you.

I just wish Fred would quit pushing on her. He may be having fun, but I get kinda bored with the game.

23 Jun 2014 23:02 #57 by Nobody that matters

Mary Scott wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

I just wish Fred would quit pushing on her. He may be having fun, but I get kinda bored with the game.

Left and right sides of the same plug nickle.

24 Jun 2014 06:03 #58 by homeagain
What surprises me....there are 6 pages of 'shock',outrage,and bitching...it SSDD and it's been
that way for a VERY LONG time....decades worth of deceit.... :smackshead:

24 Jun 2014 06:47 #59 by Nobody that matters
Some people just can't seem to understand that it's not Republicans .vs. Democrats or Right .vs. Left anymore.

It's Us .vs. Those that want all the power.

24 Jun 2014 06:48 #60 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: What surprises me....there are 6 pages of 'shock',outrage,and bitching...it SSDD and it's been
that way for a VERY LONG time....decades worth of deceit.... :smackshead:

:Angel: Yep, let's just ignore the corruption. It has happened before so who cares if it is even worse now. People wonder why we get such a poor choice of candidates, if you have to worry about the IRS targeting you and anyone who donates to your campaign, do you want to run?

No wonder incumbents are virtually untouchable. You may think this is just the typical partisan attack, but using the IRS as a weapon against your political foes is a dangerous line to cross.

Charlie Rangel owes the IRS millions, but is wined and dined by the administation, and at 84, is one of the most corrupt incumbents around and his opponent in the primary is 20 points down.
Why isn't Obama going after this guy?

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds