gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

15 Apr 2014 17:42 #21 by Blazer Bob
No, it just makes it factual.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2014 18:24 #22 by archer
No Bob, the actual fact is that yes, Muslims do use that tactic..... And yes these home grown wanna be militias suggested using the same tactics...... I guess when you agree with their ideology you look for excuses for them behaving like terrorists.

15 Apr 2014 18:30 #23 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: No Bob, the actual fact is that yes, Muslims do use that tactic..... And yes these home grown wanna be militias suggested using the same tactics...... I guess when you agree with their ideology you look for excuses for them behaving like terrorists.

Keep putting words in my mouth, sooner or latter you will get it right.

15 Apr 2014 22:19 #24 by otisptoadwater
Have we reached the tipping point? When do private citizens finally stand up to a bloated, oppressive Government and the leaders that continue to seize our ability to make a living, to thrive, and to exist?! We still have a bill of rights and a constitution but too may citizens are willing to lay down and take the entitlements instead of protesting the Government's violations of our own laws and freedoms. Enough is enough, I'm not advocating violence but it seems to me that our nation is on the verge of another civil war. People are not going to sit back and let the Government continue to take their wealth without fighting back, with the possible exception of the Obamabots who will just sit down, shut up, and do what they are told.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

16 Apr 2014 07:37 #25 by FredHayek

archer wrote: Aren't those the same tactics used by Muslim extremists? ..... Seems about right that they would be admired by some of our conservative friends, what's next? Praise for the bully Putin? Oh wait, they have already done that.

Wow, so if someone uses the same tactics, they are 100% with the other group? You are seriously reaching there. So people who chain themselves to trees to save them are just like Islamic terrorists too? The women and children in Nevada are doing that voluntarily.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Apr 2014 09:05 #26 by archer

FredHayek wrote:

archer wrote: Aren't those the same tactics used by Muslim extremists? ..... Seems about right that they would be admired by some of our conservative friends, what's next? Praise for the bully Putin? Oh wait, they have already done that.

Wow, so if someone uses the same tactics, they are 100% with the other group? You are seriously reaching there. So people who chain themselves to trees to save them are just like Islamic terrorists too? The women and children in Nevada are doing that voluntarily.

I'm pretty sure the Muslim women are too,

You are the one reaching, I never mentioned anything about being 100% with anyone, only that I was surprised that anyone would approve of using women to protect the men as the Muslims have done, and been criticized fo. It's pure cowardice, and discussing.

16 Apr 2014 09:12 #27 by FredHayek
Wouldn't it actually be heroism to stand in front of your husband to prevent him from being shot by Feds?

17 Apr 2014 10:40 #28 by Cathy_Lee
Yes, it heroism on the part of the woman, but what is it on the part of the man hiding behind her?

"Honey, you go first because I don't mind you getting shot but I don't want to get shot."

I wonder if they would do that in other circumstances, like a mugging, for instance?

17 Apr 2014 13:27 #29 by FredHayek
Hints are coming out that the BLM is going to back down on this and leave the land available to the citizens of Nevada and grouchy old ranchers like Bundy.

17 Apr 2014 15:06 #30 by Photo-fish
I don't think Bundy is out of the woods just yet.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds