gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

20 Apr 2014 11:44 #71 by FredHayek

BlazerBob wrote:

Cathy_Lee wrote: No, I'd really like to know what position you'd take in that situation, BlazerBob.

Let's have a new rule: if you don't acknowledge the United States of America, as Bundy says, then you don't get to hide behind our Bill of Rights.

Exactly the same. My opinions are not influenced by race. The belief that racism is the sole purview of the right is a lie.

Other than Ross Perot this is the only political contribution I have ever made.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf7T0HNOfbXSjH1yaQ4uQ297dSwZT-c_o9dubOR4TFjUF0UGzo

And Dr. Ben Carson is getting a lot of attention for 2016 too.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2014 13:12 #72 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: And Dr. Ben Carson is getting a lot of attention for 2016 too.

"Ben Carson PAC Outraises 2016 GOP Hopefuls and Hillary"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ben+Car ... 0&ie=UTF-8

And with that everyone have a happy Easter. I need to look for my best jeans.

21 Apr 2014 17:33 #73 by Cathy_Lee

BlazerBob wrote:

Cathy_Lee wrote: No, I'd really like to know what position you'd take in that situation, BlazerBob.

Let's have a new rule: if you don't acknowledge the United States of America, as Bundy says, then you don't get to hide behind our Bill of Rights.

Exactly the same. My opinions are not influenced by race. The belief that racism is the sole purview of the right is a lie.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf7T0HNOfbXSjH1yaQ4uQ297dSwZT-c_o9dubOR4TFjUF0UGzo

OK, got it.

You'd support armed Black Panthers protecting a black rancher who was surrounded by federal agents carrying out a lawful court order. Race doesn't factor into your support then, it's the fact that they are defying the government and that's what you support.

21 Apr 2014 19:38 #74 by HEARTLESS
People that don't suffer from rectal myopia (tunnel vision from head up a$$) see the problem as our government using SWAT teams as act of terrorism against their own citizens. Race, religion, etc. are irrelevant.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

21 Apr 2014 20:29 #75 by Blazer Bob

HEARTLESS wrote: People that don't suffer from rectal myopia (tunnel vision from head up a$$) see the problem as our government using SWAT teams as act of terrorism against their own citizens. Race, religion, etc. are irrelevant.

Don Imus seems to agree with you. Is that good or bad? :Confused:

[youtube:1s0k2eo2]
[/youtube:1s0k2eo2]

22 Apr 2014 05:52 #76 by FredHayek
And when the Benghazi consulate was attacked with mortars and RPG's it was just a spontaneous demonstration and not terrorism. But people spontaneously assembling in the Nevada desert to witness their government in action is domestic terrorism.

22 Apr 2014 07:12 #77 by homeagain
:smackshead: HOW did race/religion enter into this??? The train of thought is incongruous.....
JMO

22 Apr 2014 07:21 #78 by FredHayek

Cathy_Lee wrote:

BlazerBob wrote:

OK, got it.

You'd support armed Black Panthers protecting a black rancher who was surrounded by federal agents carrying out a lawful court order. Race doesn't factor into your support then, it's the fact that they are defying the government and that's what you support.

:NoNo: So you really think the ranchers that assembled to witness the BLM killing cattle and destroying property are equivalent to Black Panthers who actually have a record of domestic terrorism?

22 Apr 2014 09:41 - 22 Apr 2014 09:53 #79 by LadyJazzer
Why, yes...

And guess who else actually has a record of domestic terrorism: Sovereign Citizens have killed eight law-enforcement officers, and in 2013 two Sovereign Citizens, (one a convicted, registered sex-offender), were caught plotting to capture, torture and kill Las Vegas Police Officers.

Yes, this crowd, including the knuckle-dragging coward hiding in a sniper's nest behind a bridge rail, are domestic terrorists.

Interesting FACTS about the Black Panthers :

In the late 1960s party members became involved in a series of violent confrontations with the police (resulting in deaths on both sides) and in a series of court cases, some resulting from direct shoot-outs with the police and some from independent charges.

Among the most notable of the trials was that of Huey Newton for killing a policeman in 1967, which resulted in three mistrials, the last in 1971. Bobby Seale, one of the "Chicago Eight" convicted of conspiracy to violently disrupt the Democratic National Convention of 1968 (later overturned), was a codefendant in a Connecticut case charging murder of an alleged informer on the party. He was acquitted in 1971. A third major trial was of 13 Panthers in New York City accused of conspiring to bomb public places. They were also acquitted in 1971. The results of these trials were taken by many observers as confirmation of their suspicions that the Black Panthers were being subjected to extreme police harassment. Another incident that supported this view was the killing in a raid by Chicago police of Illinois party leader Fred Hampton and another Panther in 1969; review of this incident revealed that the two Panthers had been shot in their beds without any provocation.

So, the Panthers killed one police officer in a shoot out back in the 1960's (during the riots associated with the Viet Nam War)... And the result was two acquittals and 4 mistrials...

And the Sovereign Citizens have killed EIGHT police officers... Hmmmmmm

Facts are a b*tch, aren't they, Fred? Since you love tossing around "Black Panthers" so much, (obviously not knowing a thing about the history).

22 Apr 2014 09:45 #80 by FredHayek
Interesting, so the Black Panthers reputation is undeserved? At least according to your source Infoplease that I have never heard of.
Good to know.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds