gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

27 Apr 2014 10:35 #111 by LadyJazzer

Ashley wrote: I didn't get that he objects to the government in general. Did I miss something here?

Yes....You did.

His entire rant/views are based on the Clown- Posse Comitatus /'Sovereign Citizen' brand of extremism. His racism speaks for itself--in his own words.

You don't see it? Imagine my surprise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2014 11:17 #112 by Ashley
Where does he say he is part of Posse_Comitatus?

If I say that I don't like blacks or anyone else, whites, latinos-mexicans who suck off the government dole and learn dependency that makes me a racist?

Does that make you a racist LJ that you can't see anyone else's view and demean anyone who has a different opinion than yours. Your responses aren't intended to encourage discussion, only to be demeaning.

LadyJazzer wrote:

Ashley wrote: I didn't get that he objects to the government in general. Did I miss something here?

Yes....You did.

His entire rant/views are based on the Clown- Posse Comitatus /'Sovereign Citizen' brand of extremism. His racism speaks for itself--in his own words.

You don't see it? Imagine my surprise.

27 Apr 2014 12:32 - 27 Apr 2014 13:01 #113 by LadyJazzer
I didn't say he was "part of"... I said his views are based on the Clown- Posse Comitatus /'Sovereign Citizen' brand of extremism. His racism speaks for itself--in his own words.

Next time try responding to what I said, instead of what you want to suggest that I said, and trying to put words in my mouth. And his racism speaks for itself--in his own words. Resorting to the standard teabagger response that if you call someone on their obvious racism that makes the person who calls it for what it is a "racist" is cute, but a meaningless exercise.

I gave you a link to back up my claims, and you can go right down the line and check off every one of the things he has said and done. You don't see it? Imagine my surprise....again.

27 Apr 2014 12:52 #114 by Cathy_Lee

Ashley wrote: Is there really any discussion that goes on here? It appears that Mr. Bundy has an issue with state vs. fed rights in this particular situation. I didn't get that he objects to the government in general. Did I miss something here?

You may have, if you missed this quote by Bundy:

"“I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don’t recognize the United States government as even existing."

Ironically, Bundy's position directly contradicts Article 1, Section 2 of the Nevada Constitution:

All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for the protection, security and benefit of the people; and they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it. But the Paramount Allegiance of every citizen is due to the Federal Government in the exercise of all its Constitutional powers as the same have been or may be defined by the Supreme Court of the United States; and no power exists in the people of this or any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection therewith or perform any act tending to impair, subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the government of the United States. The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existence, and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority.

Source: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... nd/360587/

27 Apr 2014 14:29 #115 by Ashley
Thank you Cathy_Lee for the information. So as far as I can determine he has an opinion that may or may not be based on Posse Comitatus because he doesn't recognize the federal government although LJ says it is. And she thinks he's racist.

I think LJ is skewed in her thinking and terms anyone a racist who has a different opinion than she and is a far left liberal without any sense or reason. How's that for a global response.

27 Apr 2014 14:51 #116 by FredHayek
You can still dislike the way the Feds handled the situation without liking the victim. I thought David Koresh and his followers were nutjobs but I didn't like the way the Feds went in their guns blazing to arrest him.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Apr 2014 15:40 #117 by LadyJazzer

Ashley wrote: Thank you Cathy_Lee for the information. So as far as I can determine he has an opinion that may or may not be based on Posse Comitatus because he doesn't recognize the federal government although LJ says it is. And she thinks he's racist.

I think LJ is skewed in her thinking and terms anyone a racist who has a different opinion than she and is a far left liberal without any sense or reason. How's that for a global response.

You can lob shots in my direction all day... The man's a racist...It's not an opinion...It is a fact. The standard teabagger response that if you call someone on their obvious racism that makes the person who calls it for what it is a "racist" is cute, but a meaningless GoTP talking-point.

Koch Brothers Group Wipes Bundy Support From Social Media Accounts
Ooops... I guess "Americans For Progress" must think he's a racist twit too...

Previously, the page read: "The BLM spent HOW MUCH to round up cattle? ONE MILLION DOLLARS." As of Friday afternoon, it reads: "This content is currently unavailable"

AFP Nevada, a anti-government, libertarian organization, did not immediately return a request for comment. But the group is the latest to join the massive, frantic stampede of political organizations and media figures distancing themselves from Bundy in the wake of his comments. Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Dean Heller (R-Nev.) both condemned the rancher's remarks, and various Fox News personalities called them repugnant as well.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

“His comments are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me.” -- Sean Hannity (Hannity also said that the comments angered him, not just because they were disturbingly racist, but because they make all conservatives look racist." [What a profound observation...]
Welllll, I guess that "far left liberal without any sense or reason" that we all know, Sean Hannity, thought it was racist too. Dang... You just never know when someone is going to wake up and call a racist a "racist"....

Ashley wrote: How's that for a global response.

Google the man's ravings on YouTube, "Negroes better off with slavery", ad nauseum... He's upset at the kids on welfare--while he's getting government welfare for 20 years and refuses to pay. He's a deadbeat, a thief, a welfare cowboy.

#tooinformedtovoterepublican

27 Apr 2014 17:52 #118 by Ashley
I have listened to some of his stuff. I don't see him as being racist. He says Negro when referring to the issue that he is discussing.

Apparently no one in this country can speak about blacks/negro, otherwise they are a racist. He was referring to how dependent they are on the government and how the government encourages it. I don't necessarily agree with all his views or his approach but I admire him for giving a specific example of how the government doesn't work. And for that he is racist? I don't buy it.

Do you ever make a comment without throwing in teabagger? Does this abusive style of responding bring others into the discussion? I don't think so.

27 Apr 2014 19:13 #119 by HEARTLESS
Only libtards find fault between Negro/Black/African American or whatever the correct term of the day is.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

27 Apr 2014 19:35 #120 by otisptoadwater

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds