gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

23 Apr 2014 08:07 #91 by homeagain
MY understanding.....the taxes that are in arrears (?) would be payed IF he could write the
check to the STATE NOT THE FEDS.....THAT is his stance/position regarding the "grabbing
techniques of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT......(collectively we KNOW that the Feds are NOT
to be trusted.).....JMO.....(read my sig line,which says it all.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2014 23:35 #92 by Cathy_Lee
Another thing that cracks me up is he keeps saying he doesn't recognize the authority of the federal government of the United States, but he keeps riding around with the American flag -- the symbol of the United States he refuses to recognize. While his family may have been ranching since the 1880s, they bought the 160 acre property he lives on in 1948 and didn't start grazing cattle until 1955:

http://americablog.com/2014/04/cliven-b ... triot.html

And then there's the comments he made regarding "the negro."

The wheels are coming off this clown car.

24 Apr 2014 08:26 #93 by FredHayek
And now Bundy racist quotes are being alleged. This should drive away a lot of his supporters.
If you can't win a fight, label your opponent as a racist, a homophobe or a misogynist.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Apr 2014 08:43 - 24 Apr 2014 10:04 #94 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: And now Bundy racist quotes are being alleged. This should drive away a lot of his supporters.
If you can't win a fight, label your opponent as a racist, a homophobe or a misogynist.

...while being sure to use the words "freedom", "liberty", "patriot" and "rights". Nothing guaranteed to bring the domestic terrorists, white supremacists and whack-jobs out of the woodwork (and from under their rocks) faster....

Isn't it amazing that Bundy has a "right" that none of the thousands of ranchers across America have. I hope he keeps talking....Nothing like an anti-government whack-job who doesn't recognize the federal government running around waving a U.S. flag, and talking about the fact that the "blacks never learned to pick cotton properly." (It's not "alleged" when it's right there on video-tape.)

This guy is yours... You own him... :LMAO: :rofllol Enjoy him... He's a thief, a deadbeat, a "taker", a clown....and a racist.

24 Apr 2014 09:09 #95 by Martin Enterprises
Illegals crossing the border... Hmmm
they are protected.

24 Apr 2014 10:00 #97 by homeagain
Here's my take......WHEN the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION cleans up it's act in PHONEIX ARIZ.
is when I will apologize. WHISTLE-BLOWERS are the saving grace of this nation....those individuals who are purposely putting themselves into a position of scrutiny/backlash/abuse/
harms way (both physical and mental) are MY HEROS..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :twocents:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/23/health/ve ... re-delays/

24 Apr 2014 11:18 #98 by Mtn Gramma

homeagain wrote: Here's my take......WHEN the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION cleans up it's act in PHONEIX ARIZ.
is when I will apologize. WHISTLE-BLOWERS are the saving grace of this nation....those individuals who are purposely putting themselves into a position of scrutiny/backlash/abuse/
harms way (both physical and mental) are MY HEROS..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :twocents:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/23/health/ve ... re-delays/

While I agree with you that the Phoenix situation is appalling, I have no idea what you are promising to apologize for, and also no idea what the VA has to do with Nevada and the Bundys and this thread.

Clarification, please.

24 Apr 2014 11:23 #99 by LadyJazzer

Mtn Gramma wrote: While I agree with you that the Phoenix situation is appalling, I have no idea what you are promising to apologize for, and also no idea what the VA has to do with Nevada and the Bundys and this thread.

Clarification, please.

I don't get it either... ???

24 Apr 2014 15:25 #100 by LadyJazzer
And now we have the thief, deadbeat, "taker", clown....and racist, talking about "the Negro getting welfare", while he's stealing from the government, and won't even pay his share of the "welfare" he's been stealing for 20 years.

You can't make this sh*t up... :biggrin:

"Angry because....people are like-branded because of the ignorant, racist, repugnant, despicable comments of Cliven Bundy." -- Sean Hannity

They are "like-branded" because they are just as ignorant, racist, repugnant, and despicable as he is...and they are more dangerous.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds