gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

18 Apr 2014 12:06 #41 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: I have no sympathy for a deadbeat, who has received $1-million in "corporate welfare" over 20 years, and won't pay what he owes...Anymore than I have sympathy for deadbeats that hide their wealth offshore to avoid taxes.

Do you know if the BLM is as partisan as Lois Lerner and the IRS?

And not paying for grazing fees is now corporate welfare? Thanks for making that clear.
:Confused: I thought it was something else.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2014 12:45 #42 by LadyJazzer
That "IRS" dog doesn't hunt any more...But you hang on to it. When you have nothing else, you can drop that or "Benghazi" in a sentence.

Your lack of knowledge about government subsidies and how they work is not my problem.

18 Apr 2014 15:20 #43 by LadyJazzer
Sovereign Citizen/Vigilante/Militia/Domestic Terrorists Improving their skills at waging an armed conflict with lawful Government representatives

Isn't it nice that it gives the Sovereign Citizen/Militia/domestic-terrorist wackos a chance to go out and wave their guns around and play "anti-government" for a day and use "patriot" in a sentence.

It just makes my heart go pitty-pat to see how these knuckle-dragging morons--oh, sorry..."patriots"--are ready to ambush lawful Government representatives from a coward's sniper position. God, I'm soooo impressed.....

:faint:

18 Apr 2014 17:16 #44 by Martin Enterprises

LadyJazzer wrote: I have no sympathy for a deadbeat, who has received $1-million PLUS in "corporate welfare" over 20 years, and won't pay what he owes...Anymore than I have sympathy for deadbeats that hide their wealth offshore to avoid taxes.

Yes Harry Reid is sweating his laterst scandal

18 Apr 2014 18:51 #45 by Cathy_Lee
The truly hilarious and ironic part of this story is the fact the fee changes Bundy objects to and what the militias came to defeat was an executive order issued by Ronald Reagan in 1986.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/s ... 21486b.htm

19 Apr 2014 06:51 #46 by HEARTLESS
It is refreshing that loss of freedom and a near death sentence by a government agency tasked with land management provides you with a laugh.
Most people understand the best measure of any politician is "how little damage did they do in office."

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Apr 2014 07:00 #47 by HEARTLESS
For more humor, how much money was spent to try to recover the $1M, how many tortoises were killed by BLM SWAT personnel? When science can't be used as a weapon against our freedom they can make up junk science and use that against us. :biggrin:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Apr 2014 07:42 #48 by FredHayek
Obama's America where Islamic men shooting up Army bases is workplace violence and people watching government thugs killing cattle are domestic terrorists.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Apr 2014 09:21 - 19 Apr 2014 14:48 #49 by LadyJazzer
Sovereign Citizen/Militia/domestic-terrorist wacko's America where cowards and thugs hide behind sniper nests and get a chance to go out and wave their guns around and play "anti-government" for a day and use "patriot" in a sentence, and look for a chance to kill lawful Government representatives.

#tooinformedtovoterepublican

19 Apr 2014 09:55 #50 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote: For more humor, how much money was spent to try to recover the $1M,

Good point, perhaps we should stop prosecuting thieves and murderers, think how much money this country would save. No one should be required to obey the laws of this country, it's an infringement upon their rights isn't it?

If this rancher doesn't have to pay the legally required fees for grazing on public land, why should any of us pay for use of a government land? Why can't I build a garage on the national forest land behind my house free of charge?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds