gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

22 Apr 2014 09:47 #81 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Interesting, so the Black Panthers reputation is undeserved? At least according to your source Infoplease that I have never heard of.
Good to know.

I don't care if you've never heard of the source before..Facts are facts...You can look them up anywhere you like. They're a b*tch, aren't they?

Yeah, and good to know about the EIGHT police officers killed by the Sovereign Citizens...(Which doesn't include the wacko that flew his plane into an IRS office building in Austin.) Yeah, I got your "domestic terrorists" right here....

Sovereign Citizens: A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement
By the FBI’s Counterterrorism Analysis Section

Sovereign Citizens Movement

The movement is rooted in racism and anti-Semitism...

Sovereign Citizen

Good to know about this U.S. domestic terrorist organization, and the extremists, racists and anti-Semites that populate it.

#tooinformedtovoterepublican

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2014 13:55 #82 by Something the Dog Said
It is amazing the lies that the "sovereign" community here are propagating. Here are a few relevant facts to consider.
Rancher Bundy claims that his family have been cattle grazing the BLM land for centuries. Actual facts: The Bundy family moved from Arizona to Nevada in 1948. They started grazing on the BLM land in 1954. " All these rights that I claim, have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water and the access and range improvements," Bundy told KLAS before the government's round up began."
"My rights are before the BLM even existed, but my rights are created by beneficial use. Beneficial use means we created the forage and the water from the time the very first pioneers come here," Bundy said."

Rancher Bundy claims that his family had been grazing the land before the BLM was established. The BLM was established in 1946, Bundy's family started cattle grazing on the land in 1954.

But court records obtained by KLAS indicated the family's cattle didn't begin grazing the land until 1954. The Bureau of Land Management was created in 1946 (the same year Cliven Bundy was born.)

Bundy is at best a liar and cheat, as well as a welfare queen. He not only receives millions of dollars in taxpayer subsidized grazing rights on public land, he refuses to even pay the minimal fees that are due.

According to the DOJ definition of domestic terrorism is:

"The unlawful use of force or violence, committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals, against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."
So Bundy and his "supporters" are clearly domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly.

Cattle grazing rights on federal lands are one of the biggest rip offs of the taxpayer around. Current rates are $1.80 per cow/calf pair per month while private rates are $16.50 per cow/calf pair/month. Plus the federal government is required to maintain the fencing and gates. The rights are not offered on the open market but are considered a "private" right allowing the rancher to sublease their grazing rights at a profit, and offering their grazing rights for sale.

It is a huge drain on BLM and Forest Service budgets and is extremely damaging to the ecology in many cases. I have had many discussions with Forest Service Wildlife biologists and it is near unanimous of their disgust with the program. About 40 percent of all grazing allotments were found to be below the standards for land health as required for their grazing permits.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 Apr 2014 14:00 #83 by FredHayek
How many cattle does he have? Looks like pretty poor pasture to me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Apr 2014 16:46 #84 by LadyJazzer
And Fred goes: [whrrrr]-[click]

FACTS are a b*tch, aren't they, Fred?

22 Apr 2014 17:31 #85 by Mary Scott

Something the Dog Said wrote: It is amazing the lies that the "sovereign" community here are propagating. Here are a few relevant facts to consider.
Rancher Bundy claims that his family have been cattle grazing the BLM land for centuries. Actual facts: The Bundy family moved from Arizona to Nevada in 1948. They started grazing on the BLM land in 1954. " All these rights that I claim, have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water and the access and range improvements," Bundy told KLAS before the government's round up began."
"My rights are before the BLM even existed, but my rights are created by beneficial use. Beneficial use means we created the forage and the water from the time the very first pioneers come here," Bundy said."

Rancher Bundy claims that his family had been grazing the land before the BLM was established. The BLM was established in 1946, Bundy's family started cattle grazing on the land in 1954.

But court records obtained by KLAS indicated the family's cattle didn't begin grazing the land until 1954. The Bureau of Land Management was created in 1946 (the same year Cliven Bundy was born.)

Bundy is at best a liar and cheat, as well as a welfare queen. He not only receives millions of dollars in taxpayer subsidized grazing rights on public land, he refuses to even pay the minimal fees that are due.

According to the DOJ definition of domestic terrorism is:

"The unlawful use of force or violence, committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals, against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."
So Bundy and his "supporters" are clearly domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly.

Cattle grazing rights on federal lands are one of the biggest rip offs of the taxpayer around. Current rates are $1.80 per cow/calf pair per month while private rates are $16.50 per cow/calf pair/month. Plus the federal government is required to maintain the fencing and gates. The rights are not offered on the open market but are considered a "private" right allowing the rancher to sublease their grazing rights at a profit, and offering their grazing rights for sale.

It is a huge drain on BLM and Forest Service budgets and is extremely damaging to the ecology in many cases. I have had many discussions with Forest Service Wildlife biologists and it is near unanimous of their disgust with the program. About 40 percent of all grazing allotments were found to be below the standards for land health as required for their grazing permits.

Are you just Fred in disguise arguing with yourself like VL? He doesn't use links either.

22 Apr 2014 18:45 #86 by LadyJazzer
Neither does Fred.

The FACTS come from the KLAS local news research team:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25301551/ ... r-scrutiny

Fred doesn't bother with facts...That's why he's been caught lying and made a fool of at least 10 times in the last 30 days.

And Fred goes: [whrrrr]-[click]

FACTS are a b*tch, aren't they, Fred?

22 Apr 2014 19:13 #87 by Photo-fish
Mary Scott just made me laugh out loud snort. Thanks for that.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Apr 2014 19:44 #88 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Neither does Fred.

The FACTS come from the KLAS local news research team:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25301551/ ... r-scrutiny

Fred doesn't bother with facts..

:pop I haven't decided who is right here. I do think the Feds have over reacted in this case when they could have just garnished the rancher. Instead they spend millions killing cattle and destroying property.

22 Apr 2014 20:27 #89 by Martin Enterprises
That's cause they's afraid to go to a foreign country and take care of diplomats,,, stay home and terrorize citizens it's easier,,, till AMERICANS stand up against a bunch O thug ass government HIRED security agents.

Same as Ruby Ridge, Same as Waco.. our government sticking their ass where they don't belong.

23 Apr 2014 06:58 #90 by FredHayek
The Feds released a statement today about the Bundy Ranch: To preserve the fragile ecosystem of the Desert Tortoise, we have to destroy the ecosystem of the Desert Tortoise. :banghead:

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds