gov improving their skills at euthanizing bovine herds.

19 Apr 2014 19:30 #51 by HEARTLESS
archer, murderer vs grazing fee protestor? Yeah no difference to an utter imbecile.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2014 19:44 #52 by Blazer Bob

HEARTLESS wrote: archer, murderer vs grazing fee protestor? Yeah no difference to an utter imbecile.

I think that is harsh. Was Patty Hurst an imbecile? They cannot help themselves.

19 Apr 2014 19:58 #53 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, Sovereign Citizen/Militia/domestic-terrorist wacko's America where cowards and thugs hide behind sniper nests...to support a deadbeat, taker... Yeah, I guess the low-intelligence thugs can't help themselves.

#tooinformedtovoterepublican

19 Apr 2014 20:01 #54 by archer
]So, where do we draw the line on what law breakers we prosecute and which ones we let continue to break the law? If they are Republicans/conservatives they can break federal laws and that's OK, but the rest we prosecute?

Calling me names shows me that you know you have an untenable position on this..... Celebrating someone for breaking the law , defying a court order, and threatening law enforcement for doing their jobs is pretty pathetic.

19 Apr 2014 23:01 #55 by Cathy_Lee
If the rancher were black and the militia guys with guns were Black Panthers trying to protect him from court orders after he owed $100,000 in grazing fees and he said he didn't acknowledge the United States, I wonder how different some of your positions would be?

Never mind. I'm pretty sure I already know.

19 Apr 2014 23:41 #56 by archer

Cathy_Lee wrote: If the rancher were black and the militia guys with guns were Black Panthers trying to protect him from court orders after he owed $100,000 in grazing fees and he said he didn't acknowledge the United States, I wonder how different some of your positions would be?

:YeahThat:

20 Apr 2014 06:20 #57 by FredHayek

Cathy_Lee wrote: If the rancher were black and the militia guys with guns were Black Panthers trying to protect him from court orders after he owed $100,000 in grazing fees and he said he didn't acknowledge the United States, I wonder how different some of your positions would be?

:smackshead: You sure like to vilify us when you don't really know us.

Couldn't they just garnish the man?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Apr 2014 08:29 #58 by Blazer Bob

What you are showing is that you are a brain washed bigot.

20 Apr 2014 09:35 #59 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: That "IRS" dog doesn't hunt any more...But you hang on to it. When you have nothing else, you can drop that or "Benghazi" in a sentence.

Your lack of knowledge about government subsidies and how they work is not my problem.

Tick-tock

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... groups.htm

"Corruption: New emails show that both the IRS and Justice Department were involved in a probe of Tea Party and other conservative groups. This is no mere scandal — it's a major breach of the law."...

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2zRLedqVw
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

20 Apr 2014 09:39 #60 by Cathy_Lee
No, I'd really like to know what position you'd take in that situation, BlazerBob.

Let's have a new rule: if you don't acknowledge the United States of America, as Bundy says, then you don't get to hide behind our Bill of Rights.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds