Worldwide Fast Food Strikes Today!

23 May 2014 10:14 - 23 May 2014 10:25 #71 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, that's what caused the bottom to fall out in the Great Recession of 2008 (Bush: Q3‑2008) ... More money to the banks?; TARP program funds (that was signed by Bush); the auto-bailout ( which was signed by Bush )

And Bush saddled us with $10-TRILLION in debt from TWO unnecessary, unpaid-for wars; $750 Billion from an unpaid-for drug benefit; and $1.6 TRILLION for unpaid for tax-cuts.

You got a SOURCE for any of your charges?

:LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2014 10:22 #72 by FredHayek
I know your memory is hazy but you do remember when "W" tried to stimulate the economy by sending checks to everyone after 9/11?
And you have seen how the rich have become more rich under Obama, right? While the middle and lower classes continue to lose wealth. And while billions continue to go to the banks under QE, they could have sent that money to individual Americans and it would have been spent. But please keep defending our POTUS, hanging out at 25K fundraising dinners instead of talking to vets about their broken healthcare system.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 May 2014 10:29 #73 by LadyJazzer
The rich have been getting richer for the last 30 years. I've already posted the charts to prove it. You need some new material.

Or, is that more of your Republican "Not intended to be a factual statement" bullsh*t quotes?

And I know YOUR "memory is hazy" because these were just posted a few pages ago:

Yeah, we can see for ourselves what happens when TeaPublicans are in charge, and who's been "Getting richer"--and for how long:

Boy, no matter how many times you repeat it, it's still not true, is it, Fred? The hallmark of a TeaPublican "talking-point"... I think I can see for myself what is "trickling-up"--because it's sure not trickling-down...Hasn't, doesn't, won't.

23 May 2014 12:14 #74 by FredHayek
So why bother electing Dem presidents since the problem worsens under them?

23 May 2014 14:05 #75 by LadyJazzer
We can see with our own eyes which presidents presided over the greatest income inequality...

Have a day.

23 May 2014 14:20 #76 by FredHayek
Yep, Obama.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds