Impeachment proceedings against Trump

06 Aug 2018 09:06 #311 by parkcobound
wow...just wow - I really cannot believe someone would wear that t-shirt and I'm scanning the crowd for some evidence that they are foreign? I mean seriously? Are folks really that rabid ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2018 11:33 - 06 Aug 2018 11:35 #312 by driver8
The most amazing fact to me is if you look at trumps tweet yesterday ADMITTING his POS son committed a felony:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Aug 5
More
Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

And then you look at 52 USC 30121(a)(2):

(a) ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
(b) “Foreign national” definedAs used in this section, the term “foreign national” means—
(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or
(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121

And yes Jr lied to Congress, which is a felony. And yet 45's cult believe everything trump says. If there was ANY doubt that if trump walked out into the middle of 5th Ave and shot someone, his followers would be OK with it.

06 Aug 2018 14:39 - 06 Aug 2018 14:42 #313 by Blazer Bob
Never mind.

06 Aug 2018 14:48 #314 by driver8

You have finally gotten it . Everyone that disagrees with you does not care for their country. You might as go all the way. Any speech that you do not agree with is hate speech and may be answered with violence.

Then you can clean up the gene pool with a clear conscience. . H/T LJ

Did I use those words Bob? NO. Typical BS.
SO you have NO comment about these fine gentlemen? NO? Didn't think so. You, attack me... and yet you support a president who lies every time he opens his mouth. And yet you are OK with russia doing what they are doing STILL. Give me a break.

It's not an issue with agreeing or disagreeing with policy. It's what YOUR party is doing. ANd how you seem to have turned a blind eye.

28 Aug 2018 17:39 #315 by Blazer Bob
Surprise, surprise, surprise. time to look for some more invisible dots to connect.
BOMBSHELL: Lanny Davis Changes Story. CNN Caught In New Reporting Scandal.

Michael Cohen's lawyer admitted on Monday that he was the anonymous source for a widely-criticized CNN report that claimed Cohen was willing to tell Special Counsel Robert Mueller that President Donald Trump knew in advance about the Trump Tower meeting in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Cohen's lawyer, Lanny Davis, told CNN's Anderson Cooper last week that Cohen "does not" have any information that Trump knew about the meeting in advance, saying, "I think the reporting of the story got mixed up in the course of a criminal investigation. We were not the source of the story."

www.dailywire.com/news/35111/bombshell-l...caught-ryan-saavedra

ScienceChic wrote: USA Today: Michael Cohen says Trump knew, approved of meeting with Russians to get dirt on Clinton: reports
July 26

The Atlantic: Michael Cohen's Astonishing Claim About the Trump Tower Meeting
July 26

Mass Live: Michael Cohen claims Trump approved of Trump Tower meeting with Russians
July 26

FOX: Trump disputes Cohen claim he knew of Trump Tower meeting
July 27

ABC News: President denies knowing about Trump Tower meeting, despite Michael Cohen's claim
July 27

Unconfirmed as of yet, but putting it here so you can check in the future:
Exclusive: Donald Trump Called into a Trump Tower Russian Spy Meeting
Posted by patribotics
July 15, 2017

Sources with links to the intelligence community and the justice department report that Donald Trump himself is on tape calling in to a meeting at Trump Tower, where collusion with Russians was discussed.

Sources could not confirm, however, that the meeting where collusion in the election was discussed was the one at which his son, Donald J Trump Jr, recently admitted to conspiring with Russians to hack the election.

They pointed out that there was more than one meeting at Trump Tower where attacking the integrity of the US election was discussed by Trump campaign officials and representatives of the Russian government.

The source of the recording of Mr. Trump was his campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman. His phone had been legally hacked by the United States intelligence community under an SS7 exploit and turned into a ‘hot mike’ where he was, unbeknownst to him, recording all those with whom he was speaking.

14 Sep 2018 10:10 - 14 Sep 2018 10:11 #316 by ScienceChic
Manafort pleads guilty:
one count of conspiracy against the United States
one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice

The other charges will drop at sentencing or at the agreement of successful cooperation.

Trump ex-campaign head Manafort to cooperate in Russia probe
Nathan Layne, Karen Freifeld
September 14, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort will cooperate with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russian election meddling as part of a plea deal, prosecutors told a federal court in Washington on Friday.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Sep 2018 14:20 #317 by driver8
This is a big thing for several reasons:

1. He is fully, completely cooperating. This means about everything.
2. This puts Mueller's team in the room in trump tower.
3, This gives insight to the platform change during the RNC.
4. This opens up insight into not just manforts relationship with the russian mob and money laundering.... but what he knows.

On top of this it is now being reported the Michael Cohen is now talking with Mueller.

THe walls continue to close in.

ScienceChic wrote: Manafort pleads guilty:
one count of conspiracy against the United States
one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice

The other charges will drop at sentencing or at the agreement of successful cooperation.

Trump ex-campaign head Manafort to cooperate in Russia probe
Nathan Layne, Karen Freifeld
September 14, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort will cooperate with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russian election meddling as part of a plea deal, prosecutors told a federal court in Washington on Friday.

21 Sep 2018 21:02 #318 by Rick
A question for those of you who still think Trump is the guilty one in this investigation... collusion and or obstruction of justice.

Do you at this point in time still believe that this investigation was started in a legal way and do you believe the investigators in the DOJ and FBI worked ethically and properly to make sure real justice is being done? What are your trusted sources saying today... nothing to see here?

I won't bore you with multiple pages of opinion, I'm sure you all know how to find the facts if you're willing to open your eyes and look.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Sep 2018 21:35 #319 by parkcobound
I'm still waiting for the full story. For me, even if and I really mean if because I don't think we have all of the facts on ANY of this story, but if the investigation as started illegally, that is an issue and persons involved should be fired, punished what ever, however, even if the investigation did not start properly, if there were persons assisting the Russians with tampering with a US election those persons ...who ever They are should also be punished. For me I would like the full truth of all of it. Regardless of the outcome, or how I feel about any of the parties involved. In my book wrong is wrong no matter how you find out if there was wrong doing.

21 Sep 2018 22:04 #320 by Rick

parkcobound wrote: I'm still waiting for the full story. For me, even if and I really mean if because I don't think we have all of the facts on ANY of this story, but if the investigation as started illegally, that is an issue and persons involved should be fired, punished what ever, however, even if the investigation did not start properly, if there were persons assisting the Russians with tampering with a US election those persons ...who ever They are should also be punished. For me I would like the full truth of all of it. Regardless of the outcome, or how I feel about any of the parties involved. In my book wrong is wrong no matter how you find out if there was wrong doing.

Well said and I agree 100%. I'm just not sure the majority of politically conscious Americans are willing to make that same stand. We will soon find out I suppose.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.610 seconds