Wuhan Virus Update

23 Jul 2020 15:19 #171 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Wuhan Virus Update

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: If true, a lot of people have blood on there hands.

www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-...g-it-opinion-1519535

..." As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

I am referring, of course, to the medication hydroxychloroquine. When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective, especially when given in combination with the antibiotics azithromycin or doxycycline and the nutritional supplement zinc."...

bolded...PROBLEM....NO cohesive,concerted,comprehensive plan from our HIGHEST officials,testing
issues,backlogs.....the article states DON'T WAIT FOR TESTING....utilize the drug....EXCEPT there
is NO basic provisions for doctors to proceed....different states had different criteria,NO continuity to
form a consensus on protocol,procedures to treat.....WHOSE SHOULDERS does that fall on.?

That would be the WHO, the CDC and Dr.Fauci. I'm sure happy to see you finally get it.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2020 15:42 #172 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
And WHAT person appoints/selects the director of the CDC??? THE KING.....the buck stops at the
throne...:dominos:

23 Jul 2020 15:44 #173 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
".the article states DON'T WAIT FOR TESTING....utilize the drug....EXCEPT there
is NO basic provisions for doctors to proceed....different states had different criteria,NO continuity to
form a consensus on protocol,procedures to treat.....WHOSE SHOULDERS does that f....different states had different criteria,NO continuity to
form a consensus on protocol,procedures to treat....."

How is one to interpret the above remarks?

What does "NO basic provisions for doctors to proceed" mean? Do I need "provisions" in order to prescribe medications for my patients? I don't think so.

What does "No continuity to form a consensus on protocol, procedures to treat.." mean? That I must wait until a "consensus...to treat" is created? I don't think so.

Heartless addressed the rest of your comment cogently and succinctly.

23 Jul 2020 16:05 #174 by homeagain
THE KING and his CDC appointee did NOT provide adequate guidance,but rather, threw it back to each
states official to come up with something....called PASSING THE BUCK, because there was NO cohesive
plan......YES, IF the patient came in early enough,(they were told to quarantine in place)...the solution could
have been implemented,and perhaps we would NOT be fubared....an EARLY X ray of the lung condition
could have augmented the meds treatment (and provided ADDITIONAL guidance as to dosing....)it's
called "thinking out of the box" in medical diagnostics....READ "How Doctors think" by Jerome Groopman.MD

'TUNNEL VISION" is a problem within the med. community,because meds students are NOT being
taught to "work the problem"...they are given set perimeters/perspectives and operate from a NARROW
mindset....(in general)...it is rare to find a doctor who will deviate from what was "taught". NJMO

23 Jul 2020 16:52 #175 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
It is somewhat difficult to respond to your stream of consciousness without being misinterpreted.
By I will give it a try.

"THE KING and his CDC appointee did NOT provide adequate guidance,but rather, threw it back to each
states official to come up with something."

Again, what is adequate guidance? Is it something that you agree with or that I agree with? Physicians make decisions for their patients based on their knowledge of the patient, and prescribe accordingly.

Once more "cohesive plan" what does that mean? Isi it a rewording of "consensus on protocol"?

"an EARLY X ray of the lung condition
could have augmented the meds treatment (and provided ADDITIONAL guidance as to dosing....)it's
called "thinking out of the box" in medical diagnostics....READ "How Doctors think" by Jerome Groopman.MD"

I don't know Jerome Groopman, M.D. but if he thinks a chest X-ray of a patient presenting with low grade fever, malaise and perhaps a cough would be indicated , he is beloved by the Radiologists of the world. An X-ray at that point in time if it showed infiltrates, would be surprising in a patient presenting as above.
If in fact, the patient did have infiltrates, sputum cultures and subsequent antibiotics would be appropriate. And any index of suspicion of Covid-19 would call for addition of HCQ and Zinc.

"
'TUNNEL VISION" is a problem within the med. community,because meds students are NOT being
taught to "work the problem"...they are given set perimeters/perspectives and operate from a NARROW
mindset....(in general)...it is rare to find a doctor who will deviate from what was "taught". NJMO"

NJMO, no idea what you are referring to. Perhaps you meant New England Journal of Medicine NEJM.

If so I will also respond to the aforementioned comment. Please clarify or provide that to which you are referring.

23 Jul 2020 17:34 #176 by homeagain
NJMO...not just my opinion. The lung issue is from another doctor's perspective (in Japan)....the book
I referred to is a guide to understand the doctor's pov and how he sees a med. problem....and HOW U
can be more efficient in communicating with him, so that U can get answers to your questions, that
make sense.

(I always have a list of questions prepared. so that I do NOT waste the doctor's time)...I am a self advocating
patient and where I live, they do not have much exposure to THAT M.O.

The lung article was VERY informative because the Japanese doctor TRACKED the progression of the
virus in a proactive way and saw the same results over and over again....indicating that taking an early
stance with x ray results was paramount in proper treatment.

23 Jul 2020 17:39 #177 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: And WHAT person appoints/selects the director of the CDC??? THE KING.....the buck stops at the

So if he makes a poor choice to head a government entity, he is wrong. If he fires and replaces them, he is wrong. Is there any instance you don't find whatever he does wrong? Not intended to be a rhetorical question..

24 Jul 2020 07:04 #178 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote:

homeagain wrote: And WHAT person appoints/selects the director of the CDC??? THE KING.....the buck stops at the

So if he makes a poor choice to head a government entity, he is wrong. If he fires and replaces them, he is wrong. Is there any instance you don't find whatever he does wrong? Not intended to be a rhetorical question..

LET'S TRULY understand the problem......the king CONTINUES to undermine the solution....CDC is
underfunded for one thing, read the article to FULLY get the fubar

www.statnews.com/2020/07/13/cdc-apolitical-island-defenseless/

24 Jul 2020 07:13 #179 by HEARTLESS
How do you know, before the plandemic occurs, who is truthful, who is agenda driven, who is an absolute liar? The only way to find out is put them in action. Why give the CDC more money if they are part of the agenda driven or liars? But you have proven once again, kind of answer a question, but always blame Trump.

24 Jul 2020 07:50 #180 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: How do you know, before the plandemic occurs, who is truthful, who is agenda driven, who is an absolute liar? The only way to find out is put them in action. Why give the CDC more money if they are part of the agenda driven or liars? But you have proven once again, kind of answer a question, but always blame Trump.

THERE IS A REASON for the king's actions,ALWAYS......his absolute demand for loyalty and basic character
makeup(as explained,so vividly, in the latest book by a relative)...DIVIDE, NOT UNITE is his mantra and he
has proceeded to fuckup this country beyond recognition.

THE GOVERNMENT,in it's entirety, needs a complete re do.....the king has just made it crystal clear that
we require it NOW...not some future date on the horizon.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds