Wuhan Virus Update

14 May 2020 15:44 - 14 May 2020 16:37 #131 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
If the above 2 messages are not allowed try this;

NYTimes.com
Search for " Will Corona Virus Kill Astrology"

This article should come up 

STYLEWill Coronavirus Kill Astrology?The pandemic has affected all of us. Who saw it coming?By Hayley PhelanPRINT EDITIONMay 10, 2020

www.nytimes.com/2020/05/09/style/coronav...ogy-predictions.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: FredHayek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2020 18:49 #132 by ramage
Well, will this city be forced to deny businesses?
In other great news, from the "turnabout is fair play" section, the city of Atwater, California just declared itself a sanctuary city for businesses, and will allow everything to re-open

16 May 2020 06:50 - 16 May 2020 06:51 #133 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Ramage, my answer to your posted piece is in the topic item WATCH WHAT HAPPENS....the info I posted
was VERY early in the year....a forewarning....AND NOW that the instant ABBOTT test is in question for
it's accuracy (has been for a long time)...15 percent error rate....NOT GOOD....guess who is utilizing THAT
test...first on a weekly basis and because EVERYONE around him has the virus...he tests daily....BUT
the ROCHE test (I believe that is the mfg.....will try to find link) IS MORE ACCURATE AND DEPENDABLE
so-o-o....the health of the king is NOW in question....NO MASK...false negative testing ....Sept.
might be the month he has HEALTH issues...we will wait to see...

16 May 2020 06:57 #134 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update

ramage wrote: Well, will this city be forced to deny businesses?
In other great news, from the "turnabout is fair play" section, the city of Atwater, California just declared itself a sanctuary city for businesses, and will allow everything to re-open

I compare this modeling to "the stove story"....U know,when the parent says...don't touch,hot,hot,hot,.....
will hurt U...and the child then touches the stove...cries because the burn hurts.:ohmy:

16 May 2020 12:59 #135 by ramage
For those of you hunkering down in your basements, you might find relief in the fact that the State of Colorado has resurrected about 272 people and counting, from the Covid-19 death list.

From Townhall.com 5/16/20

"
"The intent is right now if someone dies with COVID-19, we're counting that as a COVID-19 death," Birx said at the time. "There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death."

The Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE) was one of those that had padded its data by counting everyone who died and tested positive for the virus as a COVID-related death.

The state had previously said 1,150 people died as a result of the Wuhan coronavirus. After taking out the deaths that weren't attributed to the virus itself, that number now sits at 878.

16 May 2020 16:13 #136 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Colorado is officially listed as one of the hot zone states, so I don't know why we are allowed to open up right now. Maybe because so many of our early cases were jet setter skiers in Eagle county and that isn't currently a problem now? I did see the governor say he was going to let ski areas open in June. I wonder if they will even bother. Not much time left and it would be tough to get employees back. And A-Basin and Loveland are usually the only ski areas that are open this time of year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 May 2020 16:20 #137 by ramage
Not quite sure what to think.
To get a haircut, I had to show a picture ID, get my temperature taken and answer a questionaire regarding my current health.
Gracias Dios, in order to vote I only have to open a mailbox take out the ballot, fill it in and return it via USPS.
What could go wrong?

20 May 2020 16:37 #138 by ramage
"Trust Is Being Undermined" - Harvard Medical School Prof Questions Fauci's "Shading" Vaccine Results

This is an article on zerohedge.com 5/2020

It shows the doctor's interview with CNBC in its entirety. I am not sure how to attach the CNBC interview without running afoul of copyright infringement, even though the website is able to show it. I encourage everyone to watch the interview.
A brief quote from the article:
"But, but, but... the CNBC anchorette blubbered, "are you questioning Dr. Fauci who also said that this was encouraging news?"

"Whether [Fauci] shaded what should should have been done, I think is an important question. He's obviously under enormous pressure for positive results but it was not the right thing to do if you can't see the data."

I know that Koobookie will not watch the interview even thought it is on CNBC, it was quoted in Zerohedge.com
And as we know her learned argument is "they lie, Trump lies." Well if CNBC lies who are we left with?

21 May 2020 08:32 #139 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Senator Kamala Harris wants to go after people who call Covid-19 the Wuhan Flu or Chinese plague. Aren't there more important things on the docket? Super high unemployment, a bad economy, but she wants to deny the origin of the global pandemic.
In related news, looks like China is getting the cold shoulder from other nations currently infected. Will be interesting to see if it does slow their economic recovery.
Related to this, in the WSJ today, politicians are looking at ways to move pharmaceutical production from China back to Puerto Rico. Decades ago, Congress gave incentives to companies that set up manufacturing in the commonwealth. I don't know if the incentives went away or simply China still proved cheaper.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 May 2020 08:08 #140 by ramage
"Well, we have to understand that we're riding this tiger; we are not directing it. This virus is going to do what it's going to do. What we can do is only nibble at the edges. And I think it’s not a good message to send to the public that we can control this virus in a meaningful way."

Michael Osterholm, Ph.D., MPH,
Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota.

Speaking on Meet the Press 5/10/20

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds