Wuhan Virus Update

24 Jul 2020 09:06 #181 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Wuhan Virus Update

homeagain wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: How do you know, before the plandemic occurs, who is truthful, who is agenda driven, who is an absolute liar? The only way to find out is put them in action. Why give the CDC more money if they are part of the agenda driven or liars? But you have proven once again, kind of answer a question, but always blame Trump.

THERE IS A REASON for the king's actions,ALWAYS......his absolute demand for loyalty and basic character
makeup(as explained,so vividly, in the latest book by a relative)...DIVIDE, NOT UNITE is his mantra and he
has proceeded to fuckup this country beyond recognition.

THE GOVERNMENT,in it's entirety, needs a complete re do.....the king has just made it crystal clear that
we require it NOW...not some future date on the horizon.

I think Trump values honesty above loyalty, but that's just me.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2020 09:11 #182 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
I think the EVIDENCE suggests otherwise....but, IF that is your belief, I probably will not sway your stance.

24 Jul 2020 09:30 #183 by HEARTLESS
How about this. Trump has made it his primary objective to end human trafficking and with it the Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) of all, especially children and the subsequent murder and cannibalism of their victims. Do you support this?
Maybe Trump has to replace those that can not make it their primary focus.

24 Jul 2020 09:55 #184 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
It is extremely hard to qualify the treatment of children IN DETENTION CENTERS and ripping them away from their parents.THEN squaring that with what U just posted...they are NOT compatible. It is almost
the end of JULY and IF I understood your post....a HUGE event will transpire TO SHOW THE TRUE intent
of TRUMP....I highly doubt that children will be saved from slavery/abuse (by the king).

24 Jul 2020 10:12 #185 by HEARTLESS
Child Protective Services (CPS) has had some within the service that have been involved in trafficking of children and large aid organizations like Red Cross, most of the politically formed aid groups have bad folks within them too. Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) has many videos covering arrests and recovery of children, but the big bombshell will be dropped soon exposing the corruption of the organizations.

24 Jul 2020 10:25 #186 by HEARTLESS
A three minute video on some of what is coming.

24 Jul 2020 12:00 #187 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Always so much fun to check on the latest conspiracy news. Here is a a new one for you. It is known by the Trump administration that Pepcid can cure COVID 19. They even invested $21 million in the research. But THEY have been dismissing the results and refusing to admit that Pepcid is a a new wonder drug.

26 Jul 2020 11:33 #188 by HEARTLESS
Another Dr. not in support of vaccination.

27 Jul 2020 16:58 #189 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
"Was the lockdown successful? I say yes very successful. Successful in things like this. Anxiety hotline calls up 1000 percent. Child abuse both sexual and non up. Financially, emotional distress, Suicide. Alcohol. 150,000 Americans a month not receiving cancer screening. It’s been effective alright, in all the wrong metrics — in all the areas we didn’t want it to be effective. Delay in medical care. We talked about that. Orthopedics, nonessential. Suicide calls up 600 percent. Suicide calls. We heard other doctors mention this. So was the lockdown effective? If that’s the effect you were going for, then yes but it was trying to flatten the curve but it had these secondary consequences that I think are devastating. People staying indoors. No exercising as you mentioned. No Vitamin D."

Dan Erickson, M.D.
Dr. Dan Erickson, owner of Accelerated Urgent Care, spoke at Monday’s “White Coat Summit” on Capitol Hill as part of a greater effort to extinguish fears surrounding the Chinese coronavirus and reminded the public that “99.8 percent of people get through this with little to no progressive or significant disease.”

27 Jul 2020 19:09 - 31 Jul 2020 02:01 #190 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wuhan Virus Update
These are facts the worthless media refuses to talk about... these numbers don't get added to their daily on screen death counts, for reasons we all understand clearly.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds