Hydroxychloroquine WILL Save US

03 Apr 2020 21:37 #1 by Rick
Mark this date on your calendars...
My sources are deep into the retched bowels of the hydroxychloroquine drug trade. Turns out Trump was right....
Buahahaaaa! Hail to the King!!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Anyway, just another well sourced fact I am unlikely to eat. Although, I will publicly eat that prediction along with my Biden prediction if I am somehow wrong. My sources would have to pass away unexpectedly and swiftly though.

Sleep well friends, the answer is near.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2020 21:46 #2 by Blazer Bob
Sorry Rick. It can't be true unless Como and Lemon and Madow say so.

04 Apr 2020 10:21 #3 by FredHayek
It might be our best hope until a vaccine is approved.
I can't wait until Coronavirus antibody testing becomes more common. I think a bunch of Americans already have fought off the disease.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Apr 2020 13:37 - 04 Apr 2020 14:49 #4 by homeagain
www.snopes.com/news/2020/04/03/small-tri...reating-coronavirus/

I believe the antibody serum is where this is heading...jmo

www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-up...an-treat-coronavirus

In BOTH articles, it states too premature...not enough data to truly know...more testing needed

04 Apr 2020 21:15 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.snopes.com/news/2020/04/03/small-tri...reating-coronavirus/

I believe the antibody serum is where this is heading...jmo

www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-up...an-treat-coronavirus

In BOTH articles, it states too premature...not enough data to truly know...more testing needed

Your sources suck, especially Snopes, what a joke those losers are. My sources are solid and are not infected with TDS. Did you mark your calendar?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Apr 2020 21:17 #6 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote: Sorry Rick. It can't be true unless Como and Lemon and Madow say so.

It would be tough to pick out the dumbest of those 3, but I'd say Maddow has the edge.

George Orwell

05 Apr 2020 08:30 #7 by FredHayek
So if people die because their states ban this Lupus treatment, should the governors be blamed? Or will the media have blood on their hands for discouraging the use of this antimalarial cocktail?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Apr 2020 08:46 #8 by ramage
The governor of Michigan reversed her position and has now asked the federal government for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine. Detroit Metro Times 3/31/20. This is the governor who gave the democrats response to President Trump's State of the Union Address.

05 Apr 2020 08:53 #9 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: So if people die because their states ban this Lupus treatment, should the governors be blamed? Or will the media have blood on their hands for discouraging the use of this antimalarial cocktail?

THAT'S the problem...those people who NEED the proven med for their condition are being impacted....shortages. IF the king takes it,as a remedy, and he does not have SEVERE reaction,
then I would be MORE inclined to give him accolades for being a HUMAN guinea pig.

HERE'S the problem,as I understand it, research shows that those with underlying HEART
problems (which the king seems to have)are at HI risk.....IT exacerbates the hearts abilityto
regulate blood flow......as I understand it...correct me if I am wrong....NOT AN M.D. here.

05 Apr 2020 10:54 #10 by ramage
A bit of history from the-rheumatologist.org May 15, 2015 Charles Radis, D.O.
In 1984, I wrote my first prescription for the antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), for a 28-year-old woman with SLE. She was considerably overweight, with inflammatory arthritis and a photosensitive rash, and I worried that oral corticosteroids would tip her over into diabetes. I presented the case to my attending, Steven Malawista, MD, at the Yale New Haven Medical Center (Conn.) where I was a visiting internal medicine resident, and to my relief, he agreed with my plan.
From Malaria to Lupus & RA
Anecdotal reports describing improvement in lupus and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) by Allied soldiers on long-term quinacrine culminated in the first published report by Page in the Lancet, in 1951.6 Following this, other papers followed, and the drugs became a mainstay in the treatment of SLE and increasingly prescribed in RA. Over time, other quinine derivatives were introduced by the FDA: chloroquine (Aralen) in 1953 and hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil)—differing from chloroquine by a single hydroxyl group side chain, in 1955.

The entire article is worth reading.

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds