Hydroxychloroquine WILL Save US

11 Apr 2020 10:44 #61 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: If you mean will they take HCQ/AZ if symptoms indicate, I have no doubt that they would follow their doctors advice, as I would.
That begs the question, would you take HCQ/AZ under the same circumstances?

No, I mean, take a dose on live TV today. Donald says it's safe, so show us.

The drugs have been used for so long, they are off patent. If it was a killer like you think, I am sure the FDA would have banned it for the treatment of Lupus and Malaria. Is it perfectly safe? Probably not, but even Aspirin can be dangerous for some people. (Gives me severe nosebleeds.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2020 07:58 #62 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

12 Apr 2020 13:12 #63 by homeagain
WHAT America is saying is......show me the RESULTS OF HUMAN TRIALS....how many
subjects,double blinded models....how many droppedout, how many died of adverse reactions,how many of the symptoms were abated,what was the duration of the modeling,how
many were cured, WHAT were the combinations of drugs,how many worked/did not work....how
long did the treatment take to "work",relieve symptoms......SHOW ME THE STATS....don't show me a bullshit blog.

12 Apr 2020 15:19 #64 by Blazer Bob
I don't think that is what America is saying.

12 Apr 2020 16:25 #65 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote:

Conservatives believe whatever Trump says, despite his verified track record of thousands of lies and deliberate misinformation.

12 Apr 2020 20:19 - 12 Apr 2020 20:20 #66 by ScienceChic

Pony Soldier wrote:

Hilarious. Someone should tell Pollack to stop listening to the activists and start paying attention to the experts, then he wouldn't sound like an idiot.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hillfarmer

14 Apr 2020 10:30 #67 by ScienceChic

Rick wrote: Mark this date on your calendars...
My sources are deep into the retched bowels of the hydroxychloroquine drug trade. Turns out Trump was right....
Buahahaaaa! Hail to the King!!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Anyway, just another well sourced fact I am unlikely to eat. Although, I will publicly eat that prediction along with my Biden prediction if I am somehow wrong. My sources would have to pass away unexpectedly and swiftly though.

Sleep well friends, the answer is near.

The Latest Hydroxychloroquine Data, As of April 11
By Derek Lowe, Science Translational Medicine Blog | 11 April, 2020
Derek Lowe's commentary on drug discovery and the pharma industry. An editorially independent blog from the publishers of Science Translational Medicine. All content is Derek’s own, and he does not in any way speak for his employer.

We have new data on hydroxychloroquine therapy to discuss. The numbers will not clear anything up.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Apr 2020 08:29 #68 by koobookie
These are results from a preliminary study. More research is needed.

www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/hyp...-BB12EEbv?li=BBnb7Kz

Hydroxychloroquine, the 65-year-old malaria drug that President Donald Trump has praised, appeared not to help patients get rid of the pathogen in a small study. The pill didn’t help patients clear the virus better than standard care and was much more likely to cause side effects, according to a study of 150 hospitalized patients by doctors at 16 centers in China. The research, which hasn’t been peer-reviewed, was released Tuesday.

15 Apr 2020 08:42 #69 by ramage
1. From China
2. Non-peer reviewed.

You're kidding, right?

15 Apr 2020 09:08 #70 by koobookie

ramage wrote: 1. From China
2. Non-peer reviewed.

You're kidding, right?

It's an initial study. More studies are underway. The article was pretty clear about that. This is just information.

Time to create page: 0.713 seconds