Biden wins White House, vowing new direction for divided US

09 Nov 2020 17:09 #11 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Why is everyone so quick to say that this is over?

They are presenting it as a fait accompli. It is a tactic and it seems to be working.

Oh, you mean like four years ago, and virtually every presidential election? How dare they!

??? So you are not saying that is not what is going on. You are saying, so what, they do it too?

:sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2020 19:35 #12 by FredHayek
The WSJ was speculating that President Biden might try to be a moderate president. Trying to work with the moderates in the center. After years of deep partisanship in DC, America might welcome a government that is more give and take.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Nov 2020 04:50 #13 by Pony Soldier
Pfft... riiggght.

Anyway, nobody has won yet.

Attachments:

10 Nov 2020 06:47 #14 by homeagain
AS PREDICTED.....to the bowels of hell...yes, he is legally entitled to challenge,BUT IF there is NO
credible, verifiable evidence....he is just jerking around the nation, he will continue to do so until THE VERY LAST HOUR into Jan. The holidays will NOT be peaceful NOR safe...because this horror of a human being
can NOT be the center of attention.

10 Nov 2020 07:26 #15 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Why is everyone so quick to say that this is over?

They are presenting it as a fait accompli. It is a tactic and it seems to be working.

Oh, you mean like four years ago, and virtually every presidential election? How dare they!

??? So you are not saying that is not what is going on. You are saying, so what, they do it too?

:sick:

I am saying that the media always calls the projected winner, just like they have this election. The presidential election is never final until states certify their votes and deliver them on Dec 14. This is the way.

10 Nov 2020 07:29 #16 by koobookie
Here's a compilation of the 2018 right wingers claiming Dems are sore losers in the 2018 elections.

Enjoy.

10 Nov 2020 07:37 #17 by Pony Soldier
When we have an actual hot Civil War because Democrats stoke an election and then went about gaslighting to try and finish the steal, don’t come crying to me. You are making your own beds. Lie in them...

10 Nov 2020 07:54 #18 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: When we have an actual hot Civil War because Democrats stoke an election and then went about gaslighting to try and finish the steal, don’t come crying to me. You are making your own beds. Lie in them...

How did you come to the conclusion that this election has been stolen?

10 Nov 2020 08:07 #19 by FredHayek
I don't think President Trump can win enough EV to become president but he does seem determined to finish with more than current estimates.
I do find it hilarious that Dems want Trump to stop fighting the results when they have Hillary Clinton, who refused to accept the results of her loss in 2016. She is still blaming Boris and Natasha for her losing the Rust Belt.
One of the reasons GOP voters liked Trump is that he is a fighter. Too many other Republicans just meekly go along with what the press tells them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Nov 2020 08:10 #20 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: I don't think President Trump can win enough EV to become president but he does seem determined to finish with more than current estimates.
I do find it hilarious that Dems want Trump to stop fighting the results when they have Hillary Clinton, who refused to accept the results of her loss in 2016. She is still blaming Boris and Natasha for her losing the Rust Belt.
One of the reasons GOP voters liked Trump is that he is a fighter. Too many other Republicans just meekly go along with what the press tells them.

What do you mean Hillary refused to accept the results of the 2016 election? She conceded the race to Trump the morning after the election, after the media had called the election for Trump.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds