Biden wins White House, vowing new direction for divided US

12 Nov 2020 14:17 #71 by Pony Soldier
You are a fool. When you see where we go now that your “side” has cheated their way to victory, you may look back on this conversation and wonder how you could have been duped so easily. We will cease to be a republic and will descend into chaos and despair. Biden has promised to open up the borders and bring foreign visa workers in by the millions. Wages will plummet, unemployment will skyrocket and people will stupidly demand the the government do something about it while not realizing that the government is exactly why it has happened. Trump was a crass jerk but he stood up against corporate interest for us, the American people. Wages grew at record rates after being stagnate for decades. Unemployment dropped to record lows. China hate Trump because he stood up to them. Biden will continue to sell us out to them. We are well and truly screwed and you guys don’t even realize it because you have been brainwashed. You’ve been programmed. The CIA has run corporate media since the ‘70s. Good luck you guys. You’re going to need it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2020 15:44 #72 by homeagain
When you see where we go now that your “side” has cheated their way to victory, you may look back on this conversation and wonder how you could have been duped so easily. We will cease to be a republic and will descend into chaos and despair.

WE ARE ALREADY THERE....compliments of the king, who believes HIS empire and it's peons are his
SOLE possessions and IF U are NOT a loyalist...OFF WITH YOUR HEAD...and U have made the assertion
there are fools among us....REALLY? I would offer this reply.....LOOK INWARD (the king is blocking intell
to an incoming leader of our nation.....REAL SMART,put this nation in a compromised position) I find
your logic surprisingly stunning.

12 Nov 2020 15:51 #73 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: When you see where we go now that your “side” has cheated their way to victory, you may look back on this conversation and wonder how you could have been duped so easily. We will cease to be a republic and will descend into chaos and despair.

WE ARE ALREADY THERE....compliments of the king, who believes HIS empire and it's peons are his
SOLE possessions and IF U are NOT a loyalist...OFF WITH YOUR HEAD...and U have made the assertion
there are fools among us....REALLY? I would offer this reply.....LOOK INWARD (the king is blocking intell
to an incoming leader of our nation.....REAL SMART,put this nation in a compromised position) I find
your logic surprisingly stunning.

You never know. After four years of Biden, America might just want the Donald back. It happened with Grover Cleveland.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Nov 2020 10:31 #74 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: You are a fool. When you see where we go now that your “side” has cheated their way to victory, you may look back on this conversation and wonder how you could have been duped so easily. We will cease to be a republic and will descend into chaos and despair. Biden has promised to open up the borders and bring foreign visa workers in by the millions. Wages will plummet, unemployment will skyrocket and people will stupidly demand the the government do something about it while not realizing that the government is exactly why it has happened. Trump was a crass jerk but he stood up against corporate interest for us, the American people. Wages grew at record rates after being stagnate for decades. Unemployment dropped to record lows. China hate Trump because he stood up to them. Biden will continue to sell us out to them. We are well and truly screwed and you guys don’t even realize it because you have been brainwashed. You’ve been programmed. The CIA has run corporate media since the ‘70s. Good luck you guys. You’re going to need it.

Wow. I am so sorry you think and feel that way. I know it is difficult to admit that you've hitched your wagon to a failing star, but somewhere, somehow, you have to get a handle on reality and realize that, for the last four plus years, you've been fed a steady diet of right wing nonsense. It's twisted your mind to the point where you are embracing every conspiracy theory that Trump, Hannity, Rush, et. al., have fed you. It makes me sad that so many Americans have traveled down this poisonous path. I'm not sure how to steer so many back from the brink of right wing hysteria.

13 Nov 2020 10:41 #75 by KizmaBuudi

Pony Soldier wrote: Biden has promised to open up the borders and bring foreign visa workers in by the millions.

That is a lie. Here is the truth: joebiden.com/immigration/#

13 Nov 2020 10:44 #76 by KizmaBuudi

Pony Soldier wrote: Wages grew at record rates after being stagnate sic for decades.

Another lie.

"...real wages over the long-term peaked in the early 1970s, before generally falling over the next few decades and then beginning to climb back up starting in the mid-1990s."

www.factcheck.org/2019/06/are-wages-rising-or-flat/

13 Nov 2020 17:26 #77 by Pony Soldier

13 Nov 2020 17:39 #78 by ScienceChic
Michigan Judge Denies Injunction, Finding Trump Supporters’ Conspiracy Theories Lacking in Detroit
Adam Klasfeld | Nov 13th, 2020, 1:18 pm

The chief judge of Michigan’s Third Judicial Circuit rejected an injunction sought by President Donald Trump’s supporters on Friday, finding little substance in the hodgepodge of complaints and theories brought by two poll watchers alleging electoral improprieties in Detroit.

“Plaintiffs are unable to meet their burden for the relief sought,” Judge Timothy Kenny wrote in a 13-page ruling.

Judge Kenny also found the theories as lacking as he found their timing suspect.

“No formal challenges were filed,” Kenny noted. “However, sinister, fraudulent motives were ascribed to the process and the City of Detroit. Plaintiffs’ interpretation of events is incorrect and not credible.”

Detroit judge denies request to stop election certification in Wayne County
Clara Hendrickson, Detroit Free Press
Published 2:29pm November 13, 2020, Updated 6:20pm November 13, 2020

Wayne County Circuit Chief Judge Timothy Kenny on Friday denied a request for an independent audit of the votes cast by Wayne County voters, separate from the one already being undertaken by the county's board of canvassers.

The lawsuit, filed this week against local election officials, alleges that they oversaw a fraudulent election in Detroit. The lawsuit asked the court to stop the certification of the county’s election results, void the Nov. 3 election and order a new one. President-elect Joe Biden won the county by a margin of nearly 323,000 votes.

In his opinion, Kenny wrote: "It would be an unprecedented exercise of judicial activism for this Court to stop the certification process of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers." David Fink, the attorney who represented the City of Detroit, its Election Commission and City Clerk Janice Winfrey in the case, was pleased with Kenny's ruling. "Once again, the court record showed conclusively the Detroit City Clerk ran a fair and proper election.” David Kallman, the lawyer who filed the lawsuit on behalf of two Wayne County residents, said he plans to file an emergency appeal in the Michigan Court of Appeals.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Nov 2020 17:46 #79 by Pony Soldier
So witnesses are silenced and lawsuits are shut down. Nothing to see here. I guess it’s time to print out my Resist t-shirt and change my sig to “Not my President!” Maybe burn down a few cities. Seems to be the way in America to get what you want.

13 Nov 2020 17:55 #80 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: beta.documentcloud.org/documents/2040463...contractor-affidavit

More of that invisible evidence of nonexistent fraud...

Put her on the stand, under oath.....with the treat of perjury....let us see how that changes any claim.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds