Biden wins White House, vowing new direction for divided US

11 Nov 2020 17:03 #62 by Pony Soldier
But we should just shut up and allow it since HA and Koobookie say so...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2020 09:17 #63 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: But we should just shut up and allow it since HA and Koobookie say so...

I have not told you to shut up and accept it. I have asked you for evidence of fraud.

If the events described in the Newsweek article are true, then they should be investigated.

12 Nov 2020 11:11 #64 by Pony Soldier
So... the Arizona SoS in charge of certifying results called Trump supporters neo- nazis. I’m sure no shenanigans happened there...

12 Nov 2020 11:57 #65 by Pony Soldier
Koobookie, there are hundreds of stories coming to the surface like the one in Newsweek. There are estimates that 2,000,000 votes may have been magically flipped via software. The illusion of free and fair elections has been shattered. I happen to think that’s a good thing because people are finally waking up to reality. Do I think there’s going to be a flip in this election? No, it is already too late and they know it. They will now cover for all of the fraud and gaslight the public. Calls for investigation will be met with cries of “Conspiracy Theory!” I assume you know the history of that term...

12 Nov 2020 13:05 #66 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Koobookie, there are hundreds of stories coming to the surface like the one in Newsweek. There are estimates that 2,000,000 votes may have been magically flipped via software. The illusion of free and fair elections has been shattered. I happen to think that’s a good thing because people are finally waking up to reality. Do I think there’s going to be a flip in this election? No, it is already too late and they know it. They will now cover for all of the fraud and gaslight the public. Calls for investigation will be met with cries of “Conspiracy Theory!” I assume you know the history of that term...

I have not heard of these hundreds of stories coming to the surface, nor the magic vote flipping. This illusion that fair elections are a thing of the past is just that - an illusion. You are being duped by the right wing narrative.

12 Nov 2020 13:18 #67 by homeagain
SO-o-o-.......IF PS assertions are found to be accurate (of course, credible sources/journalism would
be required to PROVE this)....THEN we are FULLY within the FOURTH TURNING......THE NATION,as we have know it, will be radically altered.....which is what i have posted for MANY MONTHS...watch what happens

12 Nov 2020 13:47 #68 by Pony Soldier
You are saying that these things did not happen because the media, who was 100% behind Biden/Harris is not reporting it?? God you people are stupid. No wonder we lost our country.

12 Nov 2020 14:01 #69 by homeagain
I am saying.....REPETITION DOES NOT TRANSFORM A LIE INTO THE TRUTH....

(if God were alive today,he would be an ATHEIST, HOW did we get ourselves into this untenable,ugly,utterly
incomprehensible position?)

12 Nov 2020 14:07 #70 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: You are saying that these things did not happen because the media, who was 100% behind Biden/Harris is not reporting it?? God you people are stupid. No wonder we lost our country.

You need to stop listening to Rush & Hannity, who are poisoning your mind with their hate filled rhetoric. Stop getting your news from OAN and NewsMax. Just stop listening to that crap.

There's a reason this country is so divided, and it all started with the right wing echo chamber.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds