Biden wins White House, vowing new direction for divided US

10 Nov 2020 17:48 #41 by ramage
What allegation would you like substantiated? Better yet what sources will you accept as substantiation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2020 06:52 #43 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: When we have an actual hot Civil War because Democrats stoke an election and then went about gaslighting to try and finish the steal, don’t come crying to me. You are making your own beds. Lie in them...

I'm going to cut to the chase and plow thru all the crap on this.....IT IS THE GEORGIA SEATS CONTEST
TRUMP/MCCONNELL KNOW that they must KEEP THE BASE HYPER HOT SO THEY CAN WIN THE
CONTEST...IF those seats become something other than Republican,it is "gameover"....the D's have
total control if those seats are overturned...SELAH....reflect on that

11 Nov 2020 07:27 #44 by koobookie

ramage wrote: What allegation would you like substantiated? Better yet what sources will you accept as substantiation?

Evidence of allegations that poll watchers were not allowed to watch the vote count.
Evidence that vote tabulation software was rigged.
Evidence that ballot buying happened, along with massive fraud.

Those are the assertions that Pony Soldier made in a previous post.

Any of the media sources in the center of this chart that are identified as "neutral or balanced bias" are acceptable.
www.adfontesmedia.com/wp-content/uploads...p-PDF-unlicensed.jpg

Referencing powerlineblog, breitbart, infowars, townhall, justthenews, etc. just won't cut it.
Attachments:

11 Nov 2020 07:53 #45 by homeagain
fivethirtyeight.com/features/georgias-ru...what-we-know-so-far/

Since THIS is the major reason for the shit storm...I will post it in this forum....I also posted it in the ring....
FYI EVERYONE.......sit back and OBSERVE the obvious.

11 Nov 2020 07:54 #46 by Pony Soldier
I don't care whether you approve of my sources or not. They actually report the truth occasionally which is something your "trusted sources" do not. Your chart is flawed. Do you even know how things work? At all??? You're like a babe in the woods when it comes to this hostile takeover of our country. Six corporations control over 90% of the media in this country and I work for one of them now and have worked for 3 of them. Please don't attempt to lecture me on the validity of sources if you don't even know this basic fact. I've explained the process for "news" before and I'm not going to go back through it again - suffice to say George Orwell would have been horrified.

11 Nov 2020 08:00 #47 by koobookie
So, you got nuthin. I understand.

11 Nov 2020 08:02 #48 by Pony Soldier
I know you're trying to be cute but you're coming across as something.. well... other than cute.

11 Nov 2020 08:21 #49 by Pony Soldier
scnow.com/news/local/alan-wilson-joins-f...64-effc1eb5e023.html

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/11/05/phi...a-convention-center/

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-ca...raud-in-pennsylvania

Oh, and HA keeps asserting that this will end up in the SCOTUS...it already has and John Roberts, once again, sold the American people down the river.

dailycaller.com/2020/10/19/supreme-court...n-ballot-postmarked/

The constitution mandates that state legislatures devise election law and Pennsylvania law mandated that ballots be received by election day and postmarked. The state supreme court overruled the constitution and Roberts upheld it. He is a traitor of the highest order.

11 Nov 2020 08:25 #50 by koobookie
Seriously, you make assertions that this election has fraud but you can't back it up with anything other than right wing web sites. How can you possibly think that you can sway public opinion using biased sites?

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds