When Do You Call This a Crisis?

12 Aug 2021 18:08 #61 by Wayne Harrison
I don't think it's a requirement here, Rick. Maybe it's just me, but if I want to read a newspaper's opinion about something important I actually go to the original source. I don't go to another news source to read their take on the newspaper's original opinion. That's a CNN move, pulling up snippets from Fox News commentators and then giving their opinion of what Fox News said. You may not know what I'm referring to since I imagine you don't watch CNN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2021 07:17 #62 by homeagain
If you don't think the surge of illegal immigrants is a crisis yet, tell me how many more people would take to become one? I'm just curious what Biden supporters think about his policy and the incentives he gave for this to happen.per Rick.....

What u fail to realize....most geographical locations are going thru a population shift...migration from
climate change....IT WILL GET WORSE.

15 Aug 2021 13:37 #63 by Rick

homeagain wrote: If you don't think the surge of illegal immigrants is a crisis yet, tell me how many more people would take to become one? I'm just curious what Biden supporters think about his policy and the incentives he gave for this to happen.per Rick.....

What u fail to realize....most geographical locations are going thru a population shift...migration from
climate change....IT WILL GET WORSE.

There have always been horrible places to live all over the globe, mostly because of bad leaders. What you fail to realize is that Biden and Harris both gave a clear invitation to these people who are flooding in. What you also fail to realize is that this country is drowning in debt and we can't afford to take care of millions more people. Even secretary Mayorkas just had to admit this is a crisis. At the rate we are going, this country will be in big trouble in a decade, or sooner.

Canada has it's border slammed shut for good reason and they are watching us implode because of this administration's ignorance.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Aug 2021 16:55 #64 by homeagain
WE are already in deep trouble....debt,catastrophic climate change is here RIGHT NOW,inept leaders (YES TRUMP made the pandemic worse) a population in denial(about "irreversible damage to our species.).My
belief is, humanity is required to suffer thru a self imposed hell and THEN,like a caterpillar to a butterfly,evolve
to an "enlighten" existence.....but FIRST,there is the lesson....U reap what U sow. WE have sewn alot
of serious shit that requires a "cleanup"on aisle 4.

15 Aug 2021 18:48 #65 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: .My
belief is, humanity is required to suffer thru a self imposed hell and THEN,like a caterpillar to a butterfly,evolve
to an "enlighten" existence.....but FIRST,there is the lesson.....

then why do you hate him so much? He is the necessary ingredient to get from here to the enlightened existance. After all he provided famines epidemics hunger corruption starving children children in cages and pretty much everything else you've accused him of.

15 Aug 2021 19:14 #66 by Carrie
If you are going to quote him, at least spell his name right--it's Fyodor Dostoevsky...

15 Aug 2021 19:44 - 15 Aug 2021 19:47 #67 by ramage
Carrie,
In that you have positioned yourself as the arbitrator of names, you should be aware that the correct spelling is "Фёдор Михайлович Достоевский." He wrote in the Russian language, his nationality. If you wish to argue over the anglicized translation and spelling have at it.

16 Aug 2021 07:05 #68 by homeagain
U ask WHY I abhor "Him"......because he represents ALL that is wrong (morally,ethically,legally, and he STILL is operating within those boundaries.....SNAP OUT OF IT (as CHER would have said)....do not
reward an egocentric,sociopath.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds