January 6th Bipartisan Commission

13 Jul 2021 18:09 #121 by Rick

homeagain wrote: FOOD for thought.....THE FINDINGS OF New York's DA will overshadow ALL of your musings.

My musings? LOL

How about having a conversation about the point you're trying to make instead of dropping a line that I have to try to decipher? Please list these "findings' and we can discuss how they pertain to this thread... that would be refreshing.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2021 21:33 #122 by FredHayek
Megyn Kelly says Democrats have overdramatized the January 6th demonstration. I agree with her.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jul 2021 07:37 #123 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Megyn Kelly says Democrats have overdramatized the January 6th demonstration. I agree with her.

koobookie wrote: For those of you who cannot remember what happened just six months ago, here's a video of the event released by the New York Times:

www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000...rump-supporters.html

15 Jul 2021 12:35 #124 by driver8

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Megyn Kelly says Democrats have overdramatized the January 6th demonstration. I agree with her.

koobookie wrote: For those of you who cannot remember what happened just six months ago, here's a video of the event released by the New York Times:

That clip is stunning in how violent it had become... But, they will not watch this or try and say it was antifa or something. There is no bridge which you can get them to cross back to reality lol!

16 Jul 2021 07:57 #125 by Rick

driver8 wrote:

koobookie wrote:

That clip is stunning in how violent it had become... But, they will not watch this or try and say it was antifa or something. There is no bridge which you can get them to cross back to reality lol!

Please be specific as to who "they are, with evidence. You also don't have any evidence that these people went to the capital to be part of an insurrection (IF you can find an anecdotal few I'd be surprised)... that's the reality you fail to accept.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Jul 2021 08:45 #126 by koobookie
Rick, what do you think those people that attacked and violently broke into the capitol were hoping to accomplish?

16 Jul 2021 08:48 #127 by Wayne Harrison
Here is one of the many videos the FBI has posted in an effort to identify more members of the tourist group that police let through the barricades so they could tour the Capitol on Jan. 6. More than 535 tourists have been arrested so far in connection with the not-very-violent Capitol tour.

The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

16 Jul 2021 08:52 #128 by driver8

Rick wrote:

driver8 wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Please be specific as to who "they are, with evidence. You also don't have any evidence that these people went to the capital to be part of an insurrection (IF you can find an anecdotal few I'd be surprised)... that's the reality you fail to accept.

You are proving my point... you really are unable to cross that bridge are you?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

16 Jul 2021 12:54 #129 by homeagain
OMG....now THAT is just joyful....LMAO does not do justice in describing my reaction.

16 Jul 2021 20:12 #130 by koobookie

"We weren't there to steal things," Kiczenski, who entered the Capitol on January 6, said, according to the book excerpt. "We weren't there to do damage. We were just there to overthrow the government."

But when Trump took to Twitter to urge his supporters to go home, Kiczenski said she felt sad and confused, Bender wrote.

"We were supposed to be fighting until the end," she said.

www.businessinsider.com/trump-supporter-...ow-government-2021-7

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds