January 6th Bipartisan Commission

20 Jul 2021 17:35 #141 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:

I agree with that tweet. Has Trump said that the people who actually vandalized or damaged the capital building shoudn't face that penalty? Maybe he did and I missed it. We know that no Portland rioters have been given that sentence, nor have any others who burned buildings and destroyed businesses, so the precedent will not help prosecutors much for the capital rioters.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2021 09:54 #142 by Wayne Harrison
Oh, I see in the actual Executive Order from President Trump that it only applies to "Anarchists and left-wing extremists," so never mind .

trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidentia...t-criminal-violence/

21 Jul 2021 10:29 #143 by FredHayek
The January 6th demonstration caused 150 million in damage. The BLM riots? 2 billion! A record amount, that Democrat politicians cheered on the rioters and arsonists.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jul 2021 10:31 #144 by homeagain
source please.....

21 Jul 2021 11:46 #145 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: source please.....

Pick one you trust.

duckduckgo.com/?q=how+much+did+hte+blm+riots+cost&ia=web

21 Jul 2021 15:13 #146 by FredHayek
Maybe it would be better to have an independent investigation? Instead of Speaker Pelosi picking the personnel?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jul 2021 15:18 #147 by driver8

FredHayek wrote: Maybe it would be better to have an independent investigation? Instead of Speaker Pelosi picking the personnel?

You mean like the independent committee that Pelosi gave the GOP everything they asked for and then they still voted it down?

21 Jul 2021 15:35 #148 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Maybe it would be better to have an independent investigation? Instead of Speaker Pelosi picking the personnel?

That's a great idea! I wonder why Nancy didn't think of it?

22 Jul 2021 07:15 #149 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Because her idea of 'independent' is an investigation conducted by only Trump haters, just like the Russia hoax investigation. The fact is, she is afraid to let anyone who has an alternate view to be part of the investigation, especially if these people are willing to push back against her bullshit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2021 07:18 #150 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Because her idea of 'independent' is an investigation conducted by only Trump haters, just like the Russia hoax investigation. The fact is, she is afraid to let anyone who has an alternate view to be part of the investigation, especially if these people are willing to push back against her bullshit.

[/b]

Just WOW...u described Trump.....ALL 4 YEARS of bullshit

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds