January 6th Bipartisan Commission

24 Aug 2021 09:47 #191 by homeagain
PERHAPS, there is a real reason for that? It can/could initiate The Fourth Turning.....oh by the way, the SECOND part of my post was not addressed? HOW do u explain the incompleteness of the vetting of K?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2021 10:55 #192 by Rick
Oh brother, fourth turning again...

As for your second question that deviates from this topic completely, ok, I'll play.

Are you seriously suggesting that Kavanaugh was not properly vetted after months of democrats searching for anything they could find in his past? They finally dug up an abortion activist who conveniently had an allegation which could never be verified because she could not provide any details other than she remembered having a beer. If you want to relitigate that fail, please start another thread because this one is about the insurrection that never was.

Will you answer one simple question for me, please?

Do you still believe that the Jan 6th riot was an insurrection as defined by Democrats and the media?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.561 seconds