Wall $$$$ will be reallocated

23 Jun 2021 13:04 #61 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wall $$$$ will be reallocated

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
info.axis.org/gen-z-parents?gclid=EAIaIQ...pEAAYASAAEgLSvfD_BwE

HERE U GO......

LOL, would you mind showing me the FACTS? More words from another writer who has an opinion. Brilliant

www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/...m_content=retailquit

Just ANOTHER tidbit of the truth......priorities r being re arranged.

Im sure a lot of people have decided to change jobs/careers, but that is again a totally different topic. We were talking about work ethic and your claim that more white people don’t have much of it. It’s hard to continue a conversation when the subject keeps changing.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2021 14:19 #62 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
info.axis.org/gen-z-parents?gclid=EAIaIQ...pEAAYASAAEgLSvfD_BwE

HERE U GO......

LOL, would you mind showing me the FACTS? More words from another writer who has an opinion. Brilliant

www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/...m_content=retailquit

Just ANOTHER tidbit of the truth......priorities r being re arranged.

Im sure a lot of people have decided to change jobs/careers, but that is again a totally different topic. We were talking about work ethic and your claim that more white people don’t have much of it. It’s hard to continue a conversation when the subject keeps changing.

[/b]

ACTUALLY it is not changing...who the hell do U think is in the slaughter houses processing the meat u eat? CERTAINLY not the sector we are discussing....THINK ABOUT THAT FOR AWHILE....WOULD
ANYONE U KNOW SELECT THAT JOB? give me an honest answer,THE JOBS THAT R REPUGNANT
but necessary ,for the most part ,r NOT being performed by whites.

23 Jun 2021 15:03 #63 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wall $$$$ will be reallocated
I’m sorry HA but I can’t keep going back and forth with you unless you’re providing facts to backup your assertions. I’m sure there are a lot of immigrants working nasty jobs, but that doesn’t mean white peoples have no work ethic as you claim. You keep bouncing around and can’t seem to focus on the original question I asked.

BTW, we should have an extra 2 million new illegals by the end of the year… will they all get slaughter house and lettuce picking jobs? I doubt it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jun 2021 15:16 #64 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I’m sorry HA but I can’t keep going back and forth with you unless you’re providing facts to backup your assertions. I’m sure there are a lot of immigrants working nasty jobs, but that doesn’t mean white peoples have no work ethic as you claim. You keep bouncing around and can’t seem to focus on the original question I asked.

BTW, we should have an extra 2 million new illegals by the end of the year… will they all get slaughter house and lettuce picking jobs? I doubt it.

bolded....NO,what I AM doing is refuting the statements YOU make...IF THAT is bouncing around....so be it.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds