Wall $$$$ will be reallocated

12 Jun 2021 14:08 #1 by homeagain
www.axios.com/biden-administration-unvei...d2-f2e186737287.html

clean up, confiscated military funding returned,land owners "made whole",WHAT A CONCEPT...:coolwink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2021 12:25 - 13 Jun 2021 12:26 #2 by FredHayek
And illegal aliens will take advantage of these pullbacks to flood the nation with Covid-19 infected adults and children.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jun 2021 17:39 #3 by FredHayek
Illegal crossings are at a twenty year high and you are happy Biden is doing nothing. Meanwhile Texas is tired of the Biden's administration incompetence and has decided to build their own wall. Governor Abott is promising to arrest Illegal immigrants for criminal trespass. And the "czarina" of the border, Kamala Harris, still refuses to visit or talk to the border governors.

14 Jun 2021 18:57 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wall $$$$ will be reallocated

homeagain wrote: www.axios.com/biden-administration-unvei...d2-f2e186737287.html

clean up, confiscated military funding returned,land owners "made whole",WHAT A CONCEPT...:coolwink:

Do you really think the land owners on the southern border don't want the wall? I guess if you haven't been watching the footage (not from the worthless media like CNN), you probably don't think there's much of a problem. It's a disaster and Biden/Harris own every tragic event that comes from their invitation to enter illegally.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jun 2021 09:20 #5 by homeagain
I think THEIR LAND,that has been in their family for generations,being confiscated by the gov. (imminent
domain) is tragedy and it is NOW being rectified. I,personally,would be pissed beyond belief it I were given pennies on the dollar and had my land ripped away from.

15 Jun 2021 09:26 #6 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: I think THEIR LAND,that has been in their family for generations,being confiscated by the gov. (imminent
domain) is tragedy and it is NOW being rectified. I,personally,would be pissed beyond belief it I were given pennies on the dollar and had my land ripped away from.

Or you could be an Arizona rancher near the border. They don't really have control of their land anymore. Drug smugglers and human coyotes do. They are scared to leave their kids alone in their own homes. Lock themselves in during the day.

15 Jun 2021 10:37 #7 by homeagain
My brother has a friend in Yuma.Az. snowbird.....HE says they take care of their own...NO ONE comes
around without someone noticing AND the situation is under hand in their community....I gotta think RANCHERS r similar. I KNOW Bush Alaskans r the same way....TIGHT.

15 Jun 2021 14:25 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote: My brother has a friend in Yuma.Az. snowbird.....HE says they take care of their own...NO ONE comes
around without someone noticing AND the situation is under hand in their community....I gotta think RANCHERS r similar. I KNOW Bush Alaskans r the same way....TIGHT.

Really? So what do these guys do when 20 illegals cross their land? Do they shoot at them or just yell really loud? You know they can't do a damn thing unless they want to risk going to prison or get into a war with really bad people like drug smugglers and traffickers. Easy for you to say from your home where there is no risk of this kind of situation. If I owned land along the border I would gladly give up some if it meant my property was more secure, but that's just my common sense speaking to me.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: FredHayek

16 Jun 2021 07:30 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: My brother has a friend in Yuma.Az. snowbird.....HE says they take care of their own...NO ONE comes

Really? So what do these guys do when 20 illegals cross their land? Do they shoot at them or just yell really loud? You know they can't do a damn thing unless they want to risk going to prison or get into a war with really bad people like drug smugglers and traffickers. Easy for you to say from your home where there is no risk of this kind of situation. If I owned land along the border I would gladly give up some if it meant my property was more secure, but that's just my common sense speaking to me.

[/b]

I'm sorry, the idea that there is SECURITY in anything is part of a fantasy...the reality is much different. YOU
(collectively) r responsible to secure that concept,as best as u can.

17 Jun 2021 08:47 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

[/b]

I'm sorry, the idea that there is SECURITY in anything is part of a fantasy...the reality is much different. YOU
(collectively) r responsible to secure that concept,as best as u can.

I'm assuming that even in your relatively safe town you live in a home with walls and doors you keep locke d. That's the kind of common sense I'm talking about. Even with your walls and locked windows/doors, people can still get in. The walls and locked doors are a deterrent however and do make a difference. Do you or do you not agree?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds