Abortion Discussion - spilt from Green Energy Thread

15 Oct 2022 07:29 #1 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
I have stated that M.E. DOES NOT have the same set of ethics,that they r tribal and WILL DO ANYTHING TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA

I think you need to step back and look at the party you vote for. Your party is ok with killing fully formed human beings at 9 months (see Colorado abortion law) and they are certainly ok with intentionally raising energy costs which hurt the poorest among us. Democrats will do anything to further their agenda, which always leads to more suffering and death. Great ethics though.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2022 08:16 #2 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
I have stated that M.E. DOES NOT have the same set of ethics,that they r tribal and WILL DO ANYTHING TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA

I think you need to step back and look at the party you vote for. Your party is ok with killing fully formed human beings at 9 months (see Colorado abortion law) and they are certainly ok with intentionally raising energy costs which hurt the poorest among us. Democrats will do anything to further their agenda, which always leads to more suffering and death. Great ethics though.

LET ME JUST SLAM MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL ONE MORE TIME.....the abortion law in states the have not banned it(COLO) HAVE A PROVISION FOR FRAIL,NON VIABLE INFANTS...INFANTS THAT WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FUNCTION,LET ALONE LIVE ONCE DELIVERED....BORN WITHOUT A BRAIN,MOST VITAL ORGANS EXPOSED OUTSIDE OF THEIR BODIES,ANOMALIES THAT ARE SO SEVERE THAT THEY R HEARTBREAKING...A MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN TOLD HER INFANT'S BONE STRUCTURE IS SO FRAGILE THAT BONES WILL BREAK ,JUST FROM TURNING OVER OR THRU THE DELIVERY PROCESS.........AND U ARE GOING TO INSIST THE INFANT BE DELIVERED?????
IT IS A SELFISH,INCREDIBLE IGNORANT STANCE....U DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE ANGUISHING ,SELFLESS DECISION TO ALLOW THE CHILD A PAINLESS PEACE....U DO NOT HAVE TO ENDURE THE MEDICAL PROCEDURE THAT IT UNFATHOMABLE IN IT'S UTTER TRAGEDY. SO MALES THAT SPEW THIS VOMIT NEED TO STFU.

as to the energy issue....I already posted the item about M.E. keeping prices high so they could FINANCE THEIR FANTASTIC, FANTASY FUTURISTIC NEW CITY. KEEP UP WITH THE PROGRAM MUCH????

19 Oct 2022 07:35 #3 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

LET ME JUST SLAM MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL ONE MORE TIME.....the abortion law in states the have not banned it(COLO) HAVE A PROVISION FOR FRAIL,NON VIABLE INFANTS...INFANTS THAT WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FUNCTION,LET ALONE LIVE ONCE DELIVERED....BORN WITHOUT A BRAIN,MOST VITAL ORGANS EXPOSED OUTSIDE OF THEIR BODIES,ANOMALIES THAT ARE SO SEVERE THAT THEY R HEARTBREAKING...A MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN TOLD HER INFANT'S BONE STRUCTURE IS SO FRAGILE THAT BONES WILL BREAK ,JUST FROM TURNING OVER OR THRU THE DELIVERY PROCESS.........AND U ARE GOING TO INSIST THE INFANT BE DELIVERED?????
IT IS A SELFISH,INCREDIBLE IGNORANT STANCE....U DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE ANGUISHING ,SELFLESS DECISION TO ALLOW THE CHILD A PAINLESS PEACE....U DO NOT HAVE TO ENDURE THE MEDICAL PROCEDURE THAT IT UNFATHOMABLE IN IT'S UTTER TRAGEDY. SO MALES THAT SPEW THIS VOMIT NEED TO STFU.

as to the energy issue....I already posted the item about M.E. keeping prices high so they could FINANCE THEIR FANTASTIC, FANTASY FUTURISTIC NEW CITY. KEEP UP WITH THE PROGRAM MUCH????

for RAMAGE,who asked what my thoughts were about a posted topic on voting and RiGHTS

19 Oct 2022 11:54 - 19 Oct 2022 11:56 #4 by ramage
"for RAMAGE,who asked what my thoughts were about a posted topic on voting and RiGHTS"

What I asked of you "" have stated that M.E. DOES NOT have the same set of ethics,"
As whom?"

I did not ask about voting and rights. Ethics is a set of moral principles.
So again I ask, again, what other countries and/or people have a different set of ethics from those in the Middle East?

19 Oct 2022 13:22 - 19 Oct 2022 13:26 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote: LET ME JUST SLAM MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL ONE MORE TIME.....the abortion law in states the have not banned it (COLO) HAVE A PROVISION FOR FRAIL,NON VIABLE INFANTS...INFANTS THAT WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FUNCTION,LET ALONE LIVE ONCE DELIVERED. [\b]

...BORN WITHOUT A BRAIN,MOST VITAL ORGANS EXPOSED OUTSIDE OF THEIR BODIES,ANOMALIES THAT ARE SO SEVERE THAT THEY R HEARTBREAKING...A MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN TOLD HER INFANT'S BONE STRUCTURE IS SO FRAGILE THAT BONES WILL BREAK ,JUST FROM TURNING OVER OR THRU THE DELIVERY PROCESS.........AND U ARE GOING TO INSIST THE INFANT BE DELIVERED?????
IT IS A SELFISH,INCREDIBLE IGNORANT STANCE....U DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE ANGUISHING ,SELFLESS DECISION TO ALLOW THE CHILD A PAINLESS PEACE....U DO NOT HAVE TO ENDURE THE MEDICAL PROCEDURE THAT IT UNFATHOMABLE IN IT'S UTTER TRAGEDY. SO MALES THAT SPEW THIS VOMIT NEED TO STFU.[\b]

First of all HA, you don’t have the right to tell me or any other man that they can’t have an opinion about the execution of innocent life… nice try though.

Secondly, since you are making the claim that only unviable babies can be killed at 9 months, could you please show me where you found that info?

I see nothing here that restricts any abortion.

cwhccolorado.com/for-patients/abortion-f...6%2C%202022%2C%20Gov .

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Oct 2022 14:01 #6 by koobookie

Rick wrote: First of all HA, you don’t have the right to tell me or any other man that they can’t have an opinion about the execution of innocent life… nice try though.

That's because she probably sees abortion as woman's health care, as opposed to your point of view that abortion is murder. Therefore, HomeAgain most likely thinks that a woman's health care choice is none of your business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carrie

19 Oct 2022 15:36 #7 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "for RAMAGE,who asked what my thoughts were about a posted topic on voting and RiGHTS"

What I asked of you "" have stated that M.E. DOES NOT have the same set of ethics,"
As whom?"

I did not ask about voting and rights. Ethics is a set of moral principles.
So again I ask, again, what other countries and/or people have a different set of ethics from those in the Middle East?

U asked for a stance/answer for BOTH....

From my pov, M.E. has unique and ancient way of governing The entire continent of Africa might be an example u r inquiring about, BUT HERE IS A BREAK OUT OF M.E.........since u asked

blogs.lse.ac.uk/mec/2018/07/11/tribalism...century-anachronism/

Some tribes are large chiefdoms, stratified by class, and capable of confronting if not removing governments. Others are egalitarian and leaderless; small tribes may deliberately avoid providing identifiable leaders, in order to avoid attracting attention and intervention by more powerful forces such as the state or larger tribes.

Studies of tribal societies in Iran and elsewhere have shown that it is useful to distinguish the local level of organisation, which is an adaptation to economic or ecological circumstances (esp. in the case of pastoral nomads); and the tribal level, where leaders emerge (or are elected or nominated) to deal with outsiders, whether agents of the state, competing tribal neighbours, or wealthy settled landowners.

For many analysts, the essence of tribe is genealogy (lineage, common descent). This is a common tribal ideology or organising principle, but in practice, and historically, many tribal groups have formed on a political rather than a genealogical basis, following a charismatic or successful leader, either in conquest or in defence of territory.

In most tribal societies, tribalism (in the sense of giving priority to kinship loyalties and common action with fellow-tribesmen) is not the only organising principle. Communities also form at specific levels, claiming prior loyalties in disputes, and often leading to factionalism and feuds. Often both ethnic and class identities and differences are important in structuring tribal society,

19 Oct 2022 15:52 #8 by homeagain

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: First of all HA, you don’t have the right to tell me or any other man that they can’t have an opinion about the execution of innocent life… nice try though.

That's because she probably sees abortion as woman's health care, as opposed to your point of view that abortion is murder. Therefore, HomeAgain most likely thinks that a woman's health care choice is none of your business.

OPINION....OR THE AUTHORITY OR ABILITY TO ABOLISH MY RIGHTS..R TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
I HAVE CORE OPINIONS......THOSE R DO NOT FUCK WITH MY RIGHTS....NOTICE THAT THE HUGE NUMBER OF MEN,NOT WOMAN R FUCKING WITH A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO GOVERN HER OWN BODY......MEN WHO HAVE A NEED TO "PUT WOMEN BACK IN THEIR PROPER PLACE''......HAVE MADE THIS THEIR PRIME OBJECTIVE. (I'll show u who is boss,u have gotten too uppity).....I AM AM 75 AND I AM PISSED....IT IS AN OBSCENE AND OBVIOUS PLOY........BEEN THERE DONE THAT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carrie

20 Oct 2022 09:22 #9 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2022/10/03/politics/herschel-walker-abortion

Christian Walker, one of Herschel Walker’s sons, took to Twitter Monday night just hours after Herschel Walker denied the Daily Beast report to attack his father and level a series of accusations against him. “I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man,’” Christian Walker said in one tweet.

“You’re not a ‘family man,’” Christian Walker said in another post.

On Tuesday morning, Christian Walker released a new video on Twitter in which he says he is done with what he called his father’s lies and that conservatives should care about what he described as his father’s deceptions.

“I was silent lie after lie after lie, the abortion card drops yesterday. It’s literally his handwriting in the card. They say they have receipts, whatever. He gets on Twitter. He lies about it. Okay, I’m done. Done. Everything has been a lie,” Walker said.

SO-O-O., DO U BELIEVE THE SON? THIS is the epitome of epic political posturing.....abortion,when needed is ok for CERTAIN people......I call bullshit on the whole of the abortion,pro life populace that LIE.

20 Oct 2022 21:41 #10 by Blazer Bob
What's the big deal home. They all do it.

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2022/10/03/politics/herschel-walker-abortion

Christian Walker, one of Herschel Walker’s sons, took to Twitter Monday night just hours after Herschel Walker denied the Daily Beast report to attack his father and level a series of accusations against him. “I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man,’” Christian Walker said in one tweet.

“You’re not a ‘family man,’” Christian Walker said in another post.

On Tuesday morning, Christian Walker released a new video on Twitter in which he says he is done with what he called his father’s lies and that conservatives should care about what he described as his father’s deceptions.

“I was silent lie after lie after lie, the abortion card drops yesterday. It’s literally his handwriting in the card. They say they have receipts, whatever. He gets on Twitter. He lies about it. Okay, I’m done. Done. Everything has been a lie,” Walker said.

SO-O-O., DO U BELIEVE THE SON? THIS is the epitome of epic political posturing.....abortion,when needed is ok for CERTAIN people......I call bullshit on the whole of the abortion,pro life populace that LIE.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds