Abortion Discussion - spilt from Green Energy Thread

23 Nov 2022 09:00 #81 by FredHayek
Feminists in America seem to equate killing fetuses with freedom, but let's look overseas to China and India. There they test the sex early and abort the fetus if it is female. So the great majority of abortions in these nations are women.
Yes, abortion rights have helped to kill tens of millions of females.
A great victory for feminism.

President Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2022 09:45 #82 by koobookie
I see, Fred, so you would force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term, rather than allow her the freedom to determine what to do with her own body. Oops, am I putting words in your mouth again? Because that's what it sounds like you are advocating.

24 Nov 2022 07:03 #83 by FredHayek
What is worse? Carrying a child to term? Or partial birth abortions?

President Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.

24 Nov 2022 07:44 #84 by homeagain
The tirade of testosterone laden individuals is too much to bear...it is NEVER a decision that has a correct answer....only the doctor (who has the FULL picture),is the "voice" of reason....THAT VOICE OF REASON then guides/advises the female,who has to make a choice.....cohesion is NOT part of the equation....I have given U (collectively) professional medical knowledge (thru links), I have posted WOMEN;S POV who have been thru this sad decision...it falls on deaf ears, because the EXACT SAME bullshit is vomited forth. I just
would like to twitch my nose and BAM a pregnant male (no, not a trans) would be placed in this untenable
position....finding themselves in a life changing condition that they were NOT prepared for and did not want.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds