Abortion Discussion - spilt from Green Energy Thread

21 Oct 2022 06:48 #11 by homeagain
BB......your response was lazy and lame.....I expected a more concrete comment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2022 08:35 #12 by ramage
BB,
Congratulations for being on the receiving end of an ad hominem attack from HA. Understand that she is an ardent proponent of abortion without restriction, but she is silent on when life begins.

21 Oct 2022 08:55 #13 by homeagain
I believe I have been EXCEPTIONAL CLEAR regarding my views on abortion....the topic has been swirling around the board for quite sometime......u r remiss in NOT reviewing ALL comments made by me on the subject....NUMBER. ONE, I had a tubal at 26 y.o.....why? because I DID NOT WANT TO CONFRONT THE
SAD SCENARIO OF A DECISION THAT WAS NECESSARY. WHAT PART OF MY BODY, MY CHOICE DO U NOT UNDERSTAND??? the decision is between the woman and her doctor....END OF STORY..

21 Oct 2022 09:48 #14 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: BB......your response was lazy and lame.....I expected a more concrete comment.

Then you missed my point.

21 Oct 2022 10:29 #15 by homeagain
THEN, perhaps u need to be more succinct......r u saying the ELITES rule and we mere peons need to accept that? I AM NOT BUILT THAT WAY.

21 Oct 2022 11:08 #16 by ramage
HA,
Your view on abortion is that it is a decision between a women and her doctor, correct? From that I conclude that you also feel that life begins when a woman and her doctor says it does. If I am incorrct please tell me, in your opinion, when life begins?

21 Oct 2022 13:47 #17 by homeagain
DONE....u dance solo.....

21 Oct 2022 14:08 #18 by ramage
HA,
Don't feel bad. I understand that the question is challenging as to your moral compass.
Your position is abortion at anytime, any where and perhaps any place. It does not matter to you that the baby is full term and ready to live.
I applaud your decision to have a tubal ligation, though not for the reasons you espoused.

21 Oct 2022 15:21 #19 by koobookie
When does life end?

21 Oct 2022 20:03 #20 by ramage
When does life end? When doe life begin. It cannot end unless it has a beginning.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds