Abortion Discussion - spilt from Green Energy Thread

08 Nov 2022 13:04 #61 by FredHayek
Denver Post, front page story, abortions in Colorado are up by 30%

Are we attracting women from more restrictive states? Or are Colorado women being encouraged to have abortions by the pro-abortion media and celebrity women declaring that their lives are better because they aborted children early in their careers.

Stevie Nicks aborted the child she created with Don Henly. I wonder if the world might have been blessed with a musical wunderkind who instead was scraped away, dismembered, and vacuumed out.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2022 13:38 #62 by Carrie
How many have you adopted? I'm so sick of men whose excuse for their existence is to breed in an already over-populated world. As I said before, the environmental organizations are reporting that, between plants and animals, about 1000 species A DAY are going extinct directly due to man's over-population. Isn't seven billion enough??? How do you plan to have all of these unwanted children raised to become productive members of society? You have none. Most people who have kids can't even raise them with morals, or we wouldn't have the crime rate we do. "Let the schools, babysitters and day care raise my little darlings, but don't you dare discipline them!" We didn't have school shootings when I was a kid and teachers could discipline kids whose parents didn't bother.

08 Nov 2022 13:40 - 08 Nov 2022 13:40 #63 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Are we attracting women from more restrictive states? Or are Colorado women being encouraged to have abortions by the pro-abortion media and celebrity women declaring that their lives are better because they aborted children early in their careers.

You cannot be serious. Pro abortion media encouraging women to have more abortions? You really think that women are reading the paper and suddenly think "Gawrsh. The Denver Post thinks I should go get an abortion. I think I'll just pop down to the clinic and get one."

Abortion is not an easy decision. Never has been. Do you know that? You try putting your feet up in stirrups and having someone go all up inside. You try wrestling with the desire to be a parent vs not being able to support a child. You try deciding if it's best to put a career on hold while birthing and raising a child.

Typical male.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carrie

08 Nov 2022 13:45 #64 by Carrie
It's just men's attempts to make women second class citizens again. Guess it feeds their ego. I'm proud of Colorado to offer escape from impossible situations for women, even if it hurts the fragile ego of men who have nothing better to do than try to run other people's lives. Thank God I married a REAL man who doesn't try to make me a second-class citizen to serve his ego.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain, koobookie

08 Nov 2022 13:59 #65 by koobookie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carrie

08 Nov 2022 15:45 #66 by homeagain
Or are Colorado women being encouraged to have abortions by the pro-abortion media and celebrity women declaring that their lives are better because they aborted children early in their careers...PER FRED

IT IS THIS inane,insulting insinuation that just makes me want to deck a dude. IF this was just a post to be an ass,u accomplished that. IF U TRULY BELIEVE THIS,,THEN IT FOLLOWS THAT THE WORLD (THAT IS RULED BY MEN) IS FUBARED BECAUSE OF MALE STUPIDITY........step aside( collectively) we WOMEN wil work our wise ways and set shit straight.

08 Nov 2022 15:59 #67 by FredHayek
Sorry, but they are making those speeches and doing those interviews to make abortion seem more acceptable. Or convince themselves that they made the right choice by having that fetus dismembered and sucked out.

For some women, it is a tough choice. I know a couple of women who were forced to get an abortion by their partners and now regret not standing up to them.

But I have heard other interviews with celebrity women where they make it sound like it was a mole removal and they were back to work later that week.

08 Nov 2022 16:11 #68 by koobookie
It is not like a mole removal. Stop listening to and regurgitating that crap.

I know of no women who have been forced into having an abortion by their partners. I cannot believe that you are this

I'm just so disgusted right now. You make light of a serious life question as though it's just "should I get a grande or venti latte?" Seriously, have some compassion and empathy.

08 Nov 2022 21:19 #69 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: It is not like a mole removal. Stop listening to and regurgitating that crap.

I know of no women who have been forced into having an abortion by their partners. I cannot believe that you are this

I'm just so disgusted right now. You make light of a serious life question as though it's just "should I get a grande or venti latte?" Seriously, have some compassion and empathy.

Just because you don't know of women who have been forced to have an abortion doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have known three women and I can imagine most women wouldn't want to talk about it.

08 Nov 2022 21:25 #70 by Carrie
"Imagine" being the operative word here. Any woman who lets her partner talk her into anything or force her, first needs a new partner and secondly needs to get a life....
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds