Abortion Discussion - spilt from Green Energy Thread

08 Nov 2022 23:10 #71 by Rick

koobookie wrote:
Typical male.

This is the only thing in this thread that really showed me a clearer image of your personality.

If some new guy showed up here and in the first thread he said, “Typical Woman” at the end of a rant, would you have a pretty good idea of that guy’s personality?

How many women do you know who would not be offended by “Typical Woman”?

Lucky for you, men are harder to offend, otherwise I’d be forced to report your acceptance shortfall.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2022 07:47 #72 by koobookie
"Typical male" was written to show my disgust over the lack of comprehension and empathy by a person on this board. That person thinks that abortion is a minor decision, like deciding what kind of ice cream to get at a Baskin Robbins. Apparently, they have no idea what goes through the mind of a woman when making a choice about her own body and her future. This is typical of many males in this country, especially on the conservative side of the political spectrum.

09 Nov 2022 07:53 #73 by FredHayek
I said some women, not all women, or women who choose abortion. Stop putting words in my mouth. Women are very diverse, not a monolith.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Nov 2022 07:56 - 09 Nov 2022 08:05 #74 by homeagain
Sorry, but they are making those speeches and doing those interviews to make abortion seem more acceptable. Or convince themselves that they made the right choice by having that fetus dismembered and sucked out. PER FRED

AND HERE is the accurate information

(lost my link.....wait.)

www.healthline.com/health-news/study-fin...t-having-an-abortion

For the study, researchers from the University of California San Francisco and Columbia University looked at data on 667 women across 21 states who participated in the Turnaway Study, a 5-year project that examined the health and socioeconomic effects of abortions.

The study had an ethnically diverse participant base, composed of 35 percent non-Latina white, 32 percent non-Latina black, 21 percent Latina, and 13 percent other races.

The average age of participants was 25 years old at the beginning of the study. Around 6 in 10 participants already had at least one child.

While more than half of participants struggled to make the choice to get an abortion, 97.5 percent of the women told interviewers a week after the procedure that it was the right decision.

After 5 years, 99 percent felt that getting an abortion was the right move.

22 Nov 2022 07:25 #75 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: BB,
Congratulations for being on the receiving end of an ad hominem attack from HA. Understand that she is an ardent proponent of abortion without restriction, but she is silent on when life begins.

EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING...LET'S LOOK UNDER A MICROSCOPE AT THE ''
TISSUE'' ISSUE.......BE PREPARED TO BE SURPRISED.

www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/18/pr...eeks-abortion-tissue

What a pregnancy actually looks like before 10 weeks – in pictures

FOR RAMAGE...who apparently missed this post...the answer to your question
(if link does not come back up,retype 10 week abortion tissue for search...u should be able to view FRAGMENTED TISSUE from microscope lens.....educate thy self.

22 Nov 2022 09:23 #76 by FredHayek
In 2019, there were 630,000 abortions in the US.

Feminists killed 315,000 females. Viva Feminism! Viva Planned Parenthood! The DNC is not only a political organization, it is also the name of an abortion method.

If you added up every assault rifle shooting in America since 1900, it wouldn't add up to 630,000 Americans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Nov 2022 13:06 #77 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: BB,
Congratulations for being on the receiving end of an ad hominem attack from HA. Understand that she is an ardent proponent of abortion without restriction, but she is silent on when life begins.

EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING...LET'S LOOK UNDER A MICROSCOPE AT THE ''
TISSUE'' ISSUE.......BE PREPARED TO BE SURPRISED.

www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/18/pr...eeks-abortion-tissue

What a pregnancy actually looks like before 10 weeks – in pictures

FOR RAMAGE...who apparently missed this post...the answer to your question
(if link does not come back up,retype 10 week abortion tissue for search...u should be able to view FRAGMENTED TISSUE from microscope lens.....educate thy self.

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING no comments from "the usual suspects".....why is that? ANYONE ELSE
care to comment on the solid evidence on a glass slide???

22 Nov 2022 15:00 #78 by ramage
What I have discerned form your comment is that abortion should not occur after the 10th week of pregnancy.
From your comment I also learned that you are unable to answer my simple question, rephrased:
Is a human being in the gravid uterus of a female?

22 Nov 2022 15:10 - 22 Nov 2022 15:12 #79 by homeagain
NO what U SHOULD have learned is the scientific facts of a progression of a fetus. U ALSO should be educated by an actual OB GYN.....here is one speaking to FACTS regarding pregnancy.

www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/health/late-term-...explainer/index.html

CNN: What does the phrase “late-term abortion” mean to you?
Virginia Democratic Governor Ralph Northam in October 2017.

Virginia governor faces backlash over comments supporting late-term abortion bill

Dr. Barbara Levy: The phrase “late-term abortion” is medically inaccurate and has no clinical meaning. In science and medicine, it’s essential to use language precisely. In pregnancy, to be “late term” means to be past 41 weeks gestation, or past a patient’s due date. Abortions do not occur in this time period, so the phrase is contradictory.

Dr. Jennifer Conti: In obstetrics, we don’t divide pregnancies into terms. “Late term” is an invention of anti-abortion extremists to confuse, mislead and increase stigma. The appropriate language is “abortions later in pregnancy.”

CNN: When people speak about abortion later in pregnancy, are they referring to abortion in the third trimester or something else?

Levy: Generally, abortion later in pregnancy refers to abortion that happens at 21 weeks or later, so in the second or third trimester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

23 Nov 2022 08:23 #80 by homeagain

ramage wrote: What I have discerned form your comment is that abortion should not occur after the 10th week of pregnancy.
From your comment I also learned that you are unable to answer my simple question, rephrased:
Is a human being in the gravid uterus of a female?

From my POV....COMPREHENSION is apparently absent.I have replied to your posts and answered your question and THEN brought on board an EXPERT IN THE FIELD.....an OB GYN who is certainly succinct in
her interview. DONE dancing with a supercilious retired med. professional.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds