ELON MUSK - TWITTER

07 Nov 2022 08:55 #51 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ELON MUSK - TWITTER
Here is a tweet that has the lefties in a tizzy.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
To independent-minded voters:

Shared power curbs the worst excesses of both parties, therefore I recommend voting for a Republican Congress, given that the Presidency is Democratic.
8:22 AM · Nov 7, 2022
·Twitter for iPhone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Nov 2022 08:59 #52 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ELON MUSK - TWITTER
This just keeps getting better and better. The only thing that would be even more entertaining would be if Trump had bought Twitter.

Why don’t all the whiners just boycott Twitter and move on?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Nov 2022 11:46 #53 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ELON MUSK - TWITTER
Won't be necessary once BLUE SKY is fully operational....THAT will be entertaining .

07 Nov 2022 14:40 #54 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ELON MUSK - TWITTER
Crazy like a fox? Twitter has added 15 million daily users since June.
Although Whoopi Goldberg did close her account. Confirmed by me.

Elon Musk admitted today in a tweet he needed to layoff people because Twitter was losing 4 million a day.

Zuckerberg and Meta are laying off 75% of their workforce but isn't generating the same buzz as Twitter's layoffs.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Nov 2022 14:46 #55 by FredHayek
Elon Musk today tweeted that since the President was a Democrat, Americans should vote for Republicans to take back the House and Senate.

The Leftist posters on Twitter went into attack mode. But I think he has a good point. If the two parties have to compromise, they might pass better bills.

Since 2020, the government has been run by Democrat majorities in the House and Senate. While in one party rule, the Democrats have increased debt to 31 trillion dollars and increased inflation over 8% (15% in Colorado!)
The higher interest rates mean that it will cost over one trillion dollars just to fund the interest on that debt! Another new record.

07 Nov 2022 15:18 #56 by Rick
There will be no compromising Fred, unless Manchin tries to save his doomed job which won’t do any good. Sanity can’t compromise with insanity.

On another bright Twitter note, that disgusting excuse for a comedian, Kathy Griffin was banned from Twitter for impersonating Musk. I love how Karma eventually works.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Nov 2022 15:34 #57 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ELON MUSK - TWITTER
One of the comments on Musk's tweet suggests that he is positioning himself to say "Vote democrat for President in 2024" because he knows that the Republicans will take both the Senate and House in 2022.
Playing 4 dimensional chess, perhaps?

Oh another note, the democrats will go crazy during the lame duck session. Doing things so outrageous so as to get the republicans to impeach Biden, in 2023. Thus aiding and abetting the democrats in dumping Biden/Harris for the 2024 election. Joe will not be removed from office but this will give him a way to explain not running in 2024. That is, "I will not run for re-election so that the country will not be subjected to the distractions f the Republicans during my second term and the country can deal with more serious matters." Or something like that.

08 Nov 2022 13:13 #58 by Rick
I think his dementia will prevent him from finishing this term, as I’ve said before. Todays ass kicking will get the Democrats to finally grow a few brain cells and flush that babbling hair sniffing groper.

George Orwell

08 Nov 2022 13:33 #59 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic ELON MUSK - TWITTER

Rick wrote: I think his dementia will prevent him from finishing this term, as I’ve said before. Todays ass kicking will get the Democrats to finally grow a few brain cells and flush that babbling hair sniffing groper.

Yes, if only he had grabbed them by the p*ssy instead, then he would be acceptable. Or if only 26 women had accused Brandon of rape and sexual molestation. Then he would be acceptable. Now I understand.

08 Nov 2022 15:53 #60 by FredHayek

Social media platform employees tend to be as biased as university professors. Is it a situation where they cull out right wing employees?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds