Glenn Beck Hosts Rally on Anniversary of MLK "Dream" Speech.

27 Aug 2010 17:02 - 27 Aug 2010 17:28 #21 by outdoor338
scruffy..I do research for clients on their book projects...and other things!

AV, I have helped put on a few large events as well..and know very well what goes on...its an honest mistake, since when is beck obligated to change any date for any of his events, the mall was available, so he booked it. It was explained very well..its your right to believe whatever you want..IMHO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 17:13 #22 by Nmysys
Wayne:

Just imagine! Is Glenn Beck somehow an equivalent to Pres. Obama?

Funny how I got no answer to the question about whether or not the apologies were real or cover ups as lies.

Imagine that!!

27 Aug 2010 17:19 - 27 Aug 2010 17:25 #23 by outdoor338
Wayne, can't even go there! Beck and palin probably drive you nuts...I'm glad they do, who would you attack without them? I would have to say (IMHO) that those who are attending 8/28 could careless about what day they are meeting, I find it extremely funny..al sharpton screams..you can't have your event on MLK's "I have a dream" speech anniversary, and you agree with him. This is America, unless you forgot! Maybe you should host a BBQ tomorrow in honor of his speech, since it's so important to you, invite us all and be a good host..do something worthwhile to promote MLK's "I have a dream" speech. This is what is so funny..You side with imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and demand that the mosque be built in New York, yet..when people want to gather at the mall tomorrow, you say Glen Beck is being insensitive to MLK. Wayne, don't you think your being a hypocrite?

27 Aug 2010 17:25 - 27 Aug 2010 17:26 #24 by AspenValley
Nemebaby -

You're getting no "answer" because your "question" had nothing to do with the subject and was obviously diversionary "bait" on which I imagine most of us have no inclination to bite.

By the way, the fact that Glenn Beck, a madcap comedian entertainer as far as I'm concerned, actually feels he can get away with portraying himself as in the same league as some of our greatest leaders makes it all the more droll, does it not?

27 Aug 2010 17:26 #25 by outdoor338
depends on what great leaders your talking about? Name a few!

27 Aug 2010 17:27 #26 by Wayne Harrison
Are you off your meds? I'm not the one who posts stuff every day attacking people and religions. You do. With you, every day is something new as the outrage of the day.

I haven't said anything against Glenn Beck picking the MLK anniversary to hold his event. I haven't said the event is insensitive. I also haven't demanded the Mosque (actually a cultural center with a prayer area) be built in NYC, either.

27 Aug 2010 17:31 #27 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: scruffy..I do research for clients on their book projects...and other things!

AV, I have helped put on a few large events as well..and know very well what goes on...its an honest mistake, since when is beck obligated to change any date for any of his events, the mall was available, so he booked it. It was explained very well..its your right to beleive whatever you want..IMHO

Just curious, what kind of books do people write based on "research" gleaned from YouTube videos?

And if you believe this was all an "honest mistake" and have in fact helped put on big events where it is a given there is going to be intense media scrutiny of every detail....

Well.

I think I'm starting to doubt YOUR veracity, too.

27 Aug 2010 17:32 #28 by Scruffy
Beck is setting himself up to be compared to King. Don't you see that?

The same day and the same location? (oops - two steps down) How much you want to bet that he uses the phrase "I have a plan," which is very similar, yet different enough to what King said all those years ago.

Come on, Beck knew the historical significance of the day and is using it to promote his "plan," and the gullible will eat it up. remember, Outdoor, he's an entertainer, not a journalist. He's not presenting facts, he's presents opinions as fact and in many cases, makes things up.

If Becks lips are moving, you can bet he's lying. He's putting on a show.

27 Aug 2010 17:59 #29 by outdoor338
spin..spin..spin...wayne, you need some rest, this is getting to difficult for you! You defend muslim terrorists, but attack those who say, please don't build the mosque! I post my data..you post yours..which is very little. I am attacking terrorists wayne.."Outrage of the day", read some of your posts..

27 Aug 2010 18:03 #30 by Scruffy
That's your stock answer, isn't it? Spin, spin, spin. If someone presents a coherent argument which counters your assertions, you just say "spin, spin, spin."

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds