Glenn Beck Hosts Rally on Anniversary of MLK "Dream" Speech.

27 Aug 2010 18:06 #31 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: spin..spin..spin...wayne, you need some rest, this is getting to difficult for you! You defend muslim terrorists, but attack those who say, please don't build the mosque! I post my data..you post yours..which is very little. I am attacking terrorists wayne.."Outrage of the day", read some of your posts..

Try just this one thing: Find the quote you're referring to where you say I defended Muslim terrorists.

Very simple.

Hint: You won't find it on YouTube.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 18:10 #32 by Photo-fish
I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on when he will shed his first "tear" of the event?

I'd put money on 24 min 38 seconds into his opening speech.

Anyone else wanna play "Beckapalooza"?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 Aug 2010 18:11 #33 by Wayne Harrison
I'd say within 2 minutes of his speech. Maybe even sooner than that.

27 Aug 2010 18:14 #34 by Wayne Harrison
I'm still trying to figure out if Beck and Palin will allow assault rifles at tomorrow's event, or will firearms be banned?

27 Aug 2010 18:19 #35 by AspenValley

Wayne Harrison wrote: I'm still trying to figure out if Beck and Palin will allow assault rifles at tomorrow's event, or will firearms be banned?

Don't know about firearms, but I hear they've banned signs.

I think they're getting smart enough to realize it's harder and harder to get away with claiming that it is only a "few extremists" carrying those racist signs.

27 Aug 2010 18:22 - 27 Aug 2010 18:23 #36 by outdoor338
AV..you would be surprised, how many writers use youtube for references in their books. I am lucky that I get to look at youtube with my job..kinda fun. Doubt all you want..you and I disagree big time..I think your very nieve if you think major mistakes are not made in major events with the media present! Remember Kennedy's question from a moderator at a major debate, "Mr. Kennedy, why do you want to be president." that was a major event with his staff, covered by the media. How many examples do you need? I can give you plenty of them if you wish. On the other hand, maybe the events you managed or helped at went perfect. Good for you...I wonder how involved you were, if you didn't have any mistakes. At the top you see all of them after the fact. People tell you, people complain, are upset..and you can't plan for everything that happens, people are very unpredictable, say things they shouldn't..the media picks them up. So, your saying these kinda of things don't happen when events are planned? Interesting...I think you should hire yourself out, maybe bennet could use your help...

27 Aug 2010 18:23 #37 by LadyJazzer
I love it that the Right-wing says that building a community center near (NOT ON) Ground-zero is "inappropriate", but they have no problem with a wingnut holding an anti-MLK rally ON the same location and ON the same date as MLK. They're probably too dumb to even understand the implications...as well as the difference between the two.

27 Aug 2010 18:24 #38 by LadyJazzer

Photo-fish wrote: I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on when he will shed his first "tear" of the event?

I'd put money on 24 min 38 seconds into his opening speech.

Anyone else wanna play "Beckapalooza"?

I'll take 17mins, 10secs...

27 Aug 2010 18:26 #39 by outdoor338
wayne..what does 8/28 got to do with anything? We are all coming over to your house for that MLK BBQ, remember!

27 Aug 2010 18:31 #40 by Scruffy
I have a dream that one day crazed liars like Glenn Beck will no longer pollute our television and radio waves and the Internet.

I have a dream that one day the American people will stop being suckered by deranged media personalities like Glenn Beck.

I have a dream that one day Glenn Beck will headline a rally like his “restore honor” to America rally scheduled on the anniversary of Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream Speech” … and nobody will show up.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds