Glenn Beck Hosts Rally on Anniversary of MLK "Dream" Speech.

29 Aug 2010 13:27 #81 by The Viking

Becky wrote: I personally don't care for Glenn Beck but I think there does need to be some change in this country!

Yeah but some people are so blinded by hatred that they would rather focus on the messenger than the message. There could be a cure to world hunger or the answer to world peace, but if Glenn Beck delivered it, they would totally ignore it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Aug 2010 13:35 #82 by LadyJazzer
There could be a cure to world hunger or the answer to world peace, but if Obama delivered it, they would totally ignore it.

Funny thing about blind hatred...

29 Aug 2010 13:57 #83 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: There could be a cure to world hunger or the answer to world peace, but if Obama delivered it, they would totally ignore it.

Funny thing about blind hatred...

I wouldn't ignore it. I am still waiting for the person who we elected to run our country to make any good decisions though. And any decisions that won't cost us a fortune and not give us anything in return. If he found the cure I would give him credit. But so far he hasn't even been ableto find his ass with both hands.

29 Aug 2010 14:00 #84 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Becky wrote: I personally don't care for Glenn Beck but I think there does need to be some change in this country!

Yeah but some people are so blinded by hatred that they would rather focus on the messenger than the message. There could be a cure to world hunger or the answer to world peace, but if Glenn Beck delivered it, they would totally ignore it.

When Glenn Beck says something that does not involve dividing America, or something that is not designed to whip the party faithful into a frenzy, or says something that is not an outrage of the day, then I'll listen.

I doubt that will ever happen. Remember, he's an entertainer, like Rush. They aren't meant to be taken seriously. They say things that are designed to get them ratings, to increase their pocketbook. Once you realize that, then the fact that they are partisan hacks becomes clear.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds