Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

20 Sep 2010 17:40 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote
"Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote"

Thats because you'd have to be a bird brain to think that theres some guy up in the sky that created human beings.. Most of us have evolved past fairy tales...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 18:24 #12 by pineinthegrass
Here's a video of it, and good news to those that look for every detail; he IS wearing his American Flag pin!

[youtube:1e0qotkz]
[/youtube:1e0qotkz]

He does say "all men are created equal". Doesn't being created imply a Creator? After that he pauses. Perhaps he simply misspoke the next sentence? Who knows? Even if using a teleprompter you can still skip a line by mistake. When everything you do in public is recorded and analyzed to the greatest detail under a high powered microscope, who among us wouldn't make a slip now and then? Yes, it could of been intentional too, but I don't think he'd of also said the "all men are created equal" part. But that's just my opinion, feel welcome to have yours.

20 Sep 2010 18:27 #13 by LadyJazzer
Oh, God, the flag pin is there... I'm SO relieved. For a minute I thought I was going to have to turn in my "jingoist" card.

20 Sep 2010 18:30 #14 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: "Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote"

Thats because you'd have to be a bird brain to think that theres some guy up in the sky that created human beings.. Most of us have evolved past fairy tales...

I really do feel sorry for you............

20 Sep 2010 18:39 #15 by appleannie
Plugged "President gives no credit to author of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness" into google and got 26,200 hits for those words exactly. :Whistle

20 Sep 2010 19:02 - 20 Sep 2010 19:08 #16 by Cowboy
If you care about the future, you will ( should) care about our past. Good catch there Viking. But for some who want to change our future, they have to change our past.

And for those that dont belive in God or a creator I realy feel sorry for you. Also you may want to check in with the gaming commision if your that into gambling.

20 Sep 2010 19:07 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

The Viking wrote:

You'll have to answer for the deaths of 1 million Iraq'is when you get to your imaginary pearly gates...So get ready

20 Sep 2010 19:12 #18 by pineinthegrass

appleannie wrote: Plugged "President gives no credit to author of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness" into google and got 26,200 hits for those words exactly. :Whistle

And what's your point? Are you implying Obama has said the same thing 26,200 times before? If so, that's not how Google search works.

I restricted the search for dates from 1/1/2008 to 9/14/2010 (before the current speech). I actually got 201,000 hits. Looking at the first few pages, I find no evidence he's ever said this before. I even narrowed it down by plugging in "Obama" vs. "President". Still no sign he's ever said it before.

20 Sep 2010 19:13 #19 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

You'll have to answer for the deaths of 1 million Iraq'is when you get to your imaginary pearly gates...So get ready

Wow you guys throw out random crap when you have no real answer don't you? We had this discussion a long time ago. It was less than 100,000, not a million, but that is how the Libs exagerate. And of those, almost all were killed by insurgents not US Soldiers. And what does that have to do with me or Christians? Take your meds and I will wait for a semi rational answer.

20 Sep 2010 19:17 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Wow you guys throw out random crap when you have no real answer don't you? We had this discussion a long time ago. It was less than 100,000, not a million, but that is how the Libs exagerate. And of those, almost all were killed by insurgents not US Soldiers. And what does that have to do with me or Christians? Take your meds and I will wait for a semi rational answer.

Its not random crap..I'm clearly saying that you haters better hope theres not a god, because if there is, your going straight to hell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds