Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

20 Sep 2010 19:20 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: "Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote"

Thats because you'd have to be a bird brain to think that theres some guy up in the sky that created human beings.. Most of us have evolved past fairy tales...

I really do feel sorry for you............

You'll have to answer for the deaths of 1 million Iraq'is when you get to your imaginary pearly gates...So get ready

Wow you guys throw out random crap when you have no real answer don't you? We had this discussion a long time ago. It was less than 100,000, not a million, but that is how the Libs exagerate. And of those, almost all were killed by insurgents not US Soldiers. And what does that have to do with me or Christians? Take your meds and I will wait for a semi rational answer.

Its not random crap..I'm clearly saying that you haters better hope theres not a god, because if there is, your going straight to hell

an independent polling agency says
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey ... casualties

And if some country invades and occupies America? They can call me an "insurgent" a "terrorist", or whatever they want but i'm fightin back...To the death

Thats a patriot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 20:10 #22 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Thats because you'd have to be a bird brain to think that theres some guy up in the sky that created human beings.. Most of us have evolved past fairy tales...

You'll have to answer for the deaths of 1 million Iraq'is when you get to your imaginary pearly gates...So get ready

Wow you guys throw out random crap when you have no real answer don't you? We had this discussion a long time ago. It was less than 100,000, not a million, but that is how the Libs exagerate. And of those, almost all were killed by insurgents not US Soldiers. And what does that have to do with me or Christians? Take your meds and I will wait for a semi rational answer.

Its not random crap..I'm clearly saying that you haters better hope theres not a god, because if there is, your going straight to hell

And if some country invades and occupies America? They can call me an "insurgent" a "terrorist", or whatever they want but i'm fightin back...To the death

Thats a patriot

So for every one of of your so called surveys there are just as many that claim alot lower numbers. The numbers go anywhere from 36000 to upwards of 1 million with no one really knowing. No one has real numbers. No one knows how many from collateral damage verus what Al Quida did. They did alot more than what our troops did, and the way they did it, alot worse than what happens when one gets shot. And all those men and women serving they will also fight to the death to do whatever they have to prevent anyone from invading our country.

20 Sep 2010 20:20 #23 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

More random crap!! rofllol rofllol Where do you come up with this crap???

20 Sep 2010 20:25 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

More random crap!! rofllol rofllol Where do you come up with this crap???

Well that there is called an opinion

20 Sep 2010 20:27 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Thats a patriot

So for every one of of your so called surveys there are just as many that claim alot lower numbers. The numbers go anywhere from 36000 to upwards of 1 million with no one really knowing. No one has real numbers. No one knows how many from collateral damage verus what Al Quida did. They did alot more than what our troops did, and the way they did it, alot worse than what happens when one gets shot. And all those men and women serving they will also fight to the death to do whatever they have to prevent anyone from invading our country.

Be it one or a million it's murder, and there is blood on your hands (Viking) for your gleeful support of this savage idiocy.

20 Sep 2010 20:31 #26 by jf1acai

Take your meds and I will wait for a semi rational answer.

If you were talking to VL, don't hold your breath! :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

20 Sep 2010 20:38 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote:

Thats right..I don't take meds, and I never will

20 Sep 2010 20:42 #28 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

Thats right..I don't take meds, and I never will

We can tell.

20 Sep 2010 20:46 #29 by UNDER MODERATION
it's never been suggested that I need them. And do you really think I'd ever put any chemicals into this brain..?

20 Sep 2010 20:50 #30 by appleannie

pineinthegrass wrote:

appleannie wrote: Plugged "President gives no credit to author of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness" into google and got 26,200 hits for those words exactly. :Whistle

And what's your point? Are you implying Obama has said the same thing 26,200 times before? If so, that's not how Google search works.

I restricted the search for dates from 1/1/2008 to 9/14/2010 (before the current speech). I actually got 201,000 hits. Looking at the first few pages, I find no evidence he's ever said this before. I even narrowed it down by plugging in "Obama" vs. "President". Still no sign he's ever said it before.

Of course not. I'm pointing out it's another copy & paste meme that's making the rounds of rightwing sites.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds