Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

22 Sep 2010 09:04 #61 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't remember anyone holding a gun to Bush's head when he signed TARP, and the auto-bailout... Wow...If the Dems had so much control that they could force Bush to sign something he didn't want to sign, who knew?!?!?

I already talked about this. It was veto proof because of a few RINO's who voted with the Dems. And we have already voted a lot of them out of office. And I love how you forgive the Dems who wrote, stacked with pork and voted for the bill, but want to blame Bush because he had no choice but to sign it or have his veto overruled. Your double standard is so funny!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2010 09:05 #62 by LadyJazzer
Your spinning is even funnier.

22 Sep 2010 09:18 #63 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Your spinning is even funnier.

WOW! You are so out of touch with reality. Anyone else want to discuss teh facts as to how when the Republicans controlld congress for 12 years and wrote all the bills and policies, that we had the strongest 12 year stretch in decades? Then the Dems took over and we have given most of it back. That's OK, the Republicans can fix it again when they are back in control.

If they don't take the Senate this year, they will overwelmingly do it in 2012 when The Dems and 2 Indi's that vote with them will have 21 seats up for re-election and the Repbulicans only have 10 and most in solid Republican states. We will gain 7 or so this election and 7-10 that election have have a solid majority in both houses again.

22 Sep 2010 09:38 #64 by archer
wow.....who knew that the dems made the choice to go to war in Afghanistan and iraq which cost us billions, or that the Dems decided to give everyone a tax cut so we could bleed down the surplus. Wow....all along I had thought it was Bush....a republican. I mean.....who knew?

22 Sep 2010 09:45 #65 by LadyJazzer
You can hear the surprise in *MY* voice!!!! :VeryScared:

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds