BP Oil Spill Updates

13 Jun 2010 11:32 #111 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic BP Oil Spill Updates

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: BREAKING NEWS: The navy just gave BP a "get a better plan to contain the spillage in the next 48 hours or else" altimatum...My Solution? We should nationalize BP overnight.

Great idea. Then taxpayers would be responsible for cleaning up the mess -- and the cost.

Keep 'em coming, VL.

ha ha- Hello Mcfly!

BP is a money making machine, and I give the chances of us going to war with England at about 0 to -0% if we nationalize BP's Gulf operation. Their government isn't married to their corporations quite like we are. And as far as Hugo Chavez goes? Don't believe everything the American media tells you about him, he's a great man. I think when he became the democraticly elected president of Venuzuela .005% of Venzuelans owned 99% of the money there..Now its like 3% own 99% so it's as far from a communist country as there is in the world. I think 5% own 99% of everything here so we are more socalist than Venuzuela is..Hugo just wants the vast majority there to get a little bigger slice of the pie..To be more like us- Oh the horror!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 629840148#

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2010 11:37 #112 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
If we nationalized BP I put the chance of another country nationalizing some of our companies operating in foreign lands at 100%.

I put the chance of us nationalizing BP at less than 0%, so it's a moot point.

13 Jun 2010 11:40 #113 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: 2009 happens to also be the year that Department of Interior Secretary Ken Salazar installed former BP executive Sylvia Baca as the head of the MMS."

Laughing at Republicans who are now asking "Where are the regulators?"

Lol, this from the party that has singlehandidly allowed industry and the private sector to regulate themselves? Joe that might work with some of the morons here but I ain't buying what youre sellin my friend.

13 Jun 2010 11:41 #114 by UNDER MODERATION

Wayne Harrison wrote: If we nationalized BP I put the chance of another country nationalizing some of our companies operating in foreign lands at 100%.

I put the chance of us nationalizing BP at less than 0%, so it's a moot point.

Watch the video- we bomb countries that don't submit to our corporations...Its called an empire..

You are so clueless-

13 Jun 2010 11:45 #115 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Just reporting facts. You interpret them any way you want Chavez.

If BP is a money-making machine, let them do it and pay for the mess. Simple.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Jun 2010 11:48 #116 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Just reporting facts. You interpret them any way you want Chavez.

Hey Einstien- It will never be cleaned up. And thats our oil under the gulf! Why do we allow a foriegn company to come in here, extract it, then sell it back to us at a profit?

13 Jun 2010 12:03 #117 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: Just reporting facts. You interpret them any way you want Chavez.

Hey Einstien- It will never be cleaned up. And thats our oil under the gulf! Why do we allow a foriegn company to come in here, extract it, then sell it back to us at a profit?

ANSWER THE QUESTION SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Jun 2010 12:08 - 13 Jun 2010 20:30 #118 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
I really don't understand the question. Hey calm down, I am ticked off about the spill too.

We have foreign companies here building cars and selling them at a profit (using resources steel, plastic, and labor), so I don't see the point.

Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Jun 2010 12:41 #119 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates

Vice Lord wrote: Why do we allow a foriegn company to come in here, extract it, then sell it back to us at a profit[/color]?

Uh, because they were the highest bidder on that particular lease in the Gulf? And anything any company sells they try to sell at a profit, or else they go out of business?

I thought you knew that.

If may be our oil in the Gulf, but if nobody drills it, we don't make a dime.

13 Jun 2010 19:08 #120 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I really don't understand the question. Hey calm down, I am ticked off about the spill too.

We have foreign companies here building cars and selling them at a profit, so I don't see the difference.

Whats the difference? Oil is a natural recource, it's our natural recource and it's a natural recource that is vital to national security.

I'm I getting through to you?

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds