BP Oil Spill Updates

16 Jun 2010 08:40 #141 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Jesus was a community organizer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2010 08:43 #142 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic BP Oil Spill Updates

Wayne Harrison wrote: The Jones Act prevents such a scenario as you propose.

Cleaning up the oil is one thing. Stopping it is quite another.

You said Obama didn't have a clue. I asked who DOES have a clue, in your opinion? (I'm talking about stopping it) You never answered the question.

Aren't you reading my posts? Here is what I said again!

Of course I don't know how to stop it. No one does. So what CAN be done? Well, we CAN and SHOULD HAVE had dozens of tankers in here from all those countries who offered and are just waiting, to help clean this up before it destroyed our shores and many industies in the south.

So you are sayign that since we can't stop it we should just let it destroy the south? And that Jones Act, (Like I said before) can be waived. This is a national crisis. Why was it created? To protect unions. Why did Bush waive it for Katrina but Obama won't when they could have prevented the majority of it from coming ashore?

16 Jun 2010 08:45 #143 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Jesus was a community organizer.

He at least combined action with his organizing of disciples. He went with them and took the lead and created results. Did he golf a few times a month and sit and watch disastors happen and then create another organization and committee to study things and hope they could figure it out?

16 Jun 2010 08:49 #144 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Did anyone find it interesting that the Pres. already concluded BP was reckless in causing this spill? It may be correct, and he probably has alot of information that we don't know, but it seems premature. But all the evidence is blown up and at the bottom of the gulf.

Recklessness, incompetence, a worker not following correct procedures, sabotage, critical equipment failure, insufficient safety back-up systems in place, insufficient gov't oversight. It seems like there are alot of possibilities, and an investigation has not been completed that I know of.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

16 Jun 2010 08:50 #145 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: The Jones Act prevents such a scenario as you propose.

Cleaning up the oil is one thing. Stopping it is quite another.

You said Obama didn't have a clue. I asked who DOES have a clue, in your opinion? (I'm talking about stopping it) You never answered the question.

Well apparently Obama has the answer. He said it will be all but stopped within a few days to weeks. So I guess we will see what he has up his sleeve. But why won't he bring in help to stop more of it from reaching our shores? I truely beliee he does a good acting job like he cares but that he wants this country to fail. With everythign he has done to drive us to bankruptcy and now sitting back and watching as it destroys the south when help is waiting to come it, there is something that looks too much like we elected a covert terrorist into office to destroy us from the inside. I was never one who believed in all that crap but this is looking like he really doesn't give a crap what happens to us. If he did, he would be calling in every nation and every bit of help possible to clean this up.

16 Jun 2010 08:52 #146 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
You said earlier that Obama didn't have a clue. I asked who DOES have a clue, in your opinion? (I'm talking about stopping it) You still haven't answered the question and this is the fourth time I've asked.

16 Jun 2010 08:54 #147 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Did anyone find it interesting that the Pres. already concluded BP was reckless in causing this spill? It may be correct, and he probably has alot of information that we don't know, but it seems premature. But all the evidence is blown up and at the bottom of the gulf.

Recklessness, incompetence, a worker not following correct procedures, sabotage, critical equipment failure, insufficient safety back-up systems in place, insufficient gov't oversight. It seems like there are alot of possibilities, and an investigation has not been completed that I know of.

And here is the funniest part that again mainstream media won't talk about. The obama administration gave that very rig a saftey award last year. Oops, guess it wasn't so safe. Now they are coming out saying they were reckless just a year after giving them an award for safety? He is so full of crap!!

16 Jun 2010 08:56 - 16 Jun 2010 09:06 #148 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: You said earlier that Obama didn't have a clue. I asked who DOES have a clue, in your opinion? (I'm talking about stopping it) You still haven't answered the question and this is the fourth time I've asked.

Wayne, I have already answer now for the third time. NO ONE HAS A CLUE!!! Please read this post before asking me again.

I can't keep answering your same question!!

But why won't you admit that Obama seems like he doesn't give a crap on stopping it from reaching our shores? You won't talk about he turning down help.

16 Jun 2010 08:58 #149 by The Viking
Didn't mean to be a total smart ass there but for some reason you aren't reading my other posts. You asked and I answered for the third time now. If you want to ask again, I will tell you that no one has a clue and Obama should not go on TV promising that he does.

16 Jun 2010 08:59 #150 by The Viking
So now that we cleared that up. No one has a clue!! (5 times now) What do we do about cleaning it up and stopping it from reaching our shores? Continue to ignore and refuse help?

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds