BP Oil Spill Updates

13 Jun 2010 19:16 #121 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Look up "Royalty Payments" Einstein
And Taxes and Leases too.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2010 19:25 - 14 Jun 2010 23:03 #122 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic BP Oil Spill Updates

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: I really don't understand the question. Hey calm down, I am ticked off about the spill too.

We have foreign companies here building cars and selling them at a profit, so I don't see the difference.

Whats the difference? Oil is a natural recource, it's our natural resource and it's a natural rescource that is vital to national security.

I'm I getting through to you?

And one more thing..It's a natural resource that if not properly handled can ruin our country. I know Nuculear power is coming back- I sure hope some Russian company is not the highest bidder to provide it because I don't wanna have another Chernobyl right here...

Your arguments don't hold water

13 Jun 2010 19:27 #123 by LOL
Facts don't lie, sorry Haystacks! We are not talking about Nuclear. Stop changing the subject when you lose the argument. Cheers!

Natural resources= royalty payments and leases to the owners of said resources. Comprende?

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Jun 2010 19:48 #124 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Natural resources= royalty payments and leases to the owners of said resources. Comprende?

No I don't- like your arguments it's just plain stupid.

13 Jun 2010 19:53 - 13 Jun 2010 20:32 #125 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: No I don't- like your arguments it's just plain stupid.

This is my last reply, I see this as a white flag from you sir, so I will stop hogging this thread. Carry on, and I don't believe your Ginger fantasy either, though it was funny. You can do better than that buddy! Cheers Amigo! Lets have a beer sometime.

13 Jun 2010 20:27 #126 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Look up "Royalty Payments" Einstein
And Taxes and Leases too.

Maybe thats the way it is, but it's not the way it should be...

13 Jun 2010 20:35 #127 by LOL
Life is like a box of chocolates Forest. That's all I have to say about that!

14 Jun 2010 21:39 #128 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates

Vice Lord wrote: Oil is a natural recource, it's our natural recource and it's a natural recource that is vital to national security.

I'm I getting through to you?

Only if you spell the words correctly so I know what the hell you're talking about. What's a recource? An "s" could replace either "c" but they mean two different things.

BP has its answer to President Obama's demand for a new plan: The oil company is planning to outfit its cap on the Gulf oil leak with an additional choke line and floating risers to increase its capacity to trap up to 53,000 barrels of oil per day from by the end of June from the current rate of 15,000 barrels per day. (The official estimate, meanwhile, is that 35,000 barrels of oil a day are leaking; does this mean that BP knows, as many have claimed, that the official estimates are still too low?) Meanwhile, the company is looking at three options for what to do with its next dividend payment to shareholders, according to The New York Times: "suspending payment of the dividend for two quarters, paying the dividend in bonus shares or escrowing the amount of the dividend while paying for the cleanup."

16 Jun 2010 07:31 #129 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Per BP :

• For the first 12 hours on June 15 (midnight to noon), approximately 5,610 barrels of oil were collected.

• On June 14, a total of approximately 15,420 barrels of oil were collected and 33.2 million cubic feet of natural gas were flared.

• Total oil collected since the LMRP Cap containment system was implemented is approximately 149,900 barrels.

• There were two operational upsets today: 1) approximately 30min collection was shut down due to a faulty sensor and 2) a direct lightening strike on the Enterprise caused oil collection to be down from 9:25 to 14:15 CDT.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Jun 2010 07:45 #130 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Is that update from BP? They can't even spell lightning correctly?

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds