BP Oil Spill Updates

16 Jun 2010 08:07 #131 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
I would like to go to the BP meeting at the Whitehouse today, I wonder who's [donkey] is going to get kicked? :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2010 08:11 #132 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Yes I can't wait to hear Obama's explanation as to why he refused help from 15 other nations to come and clean it up which may have kept a lot of it off our shoreline. And I want to hear BP ask Obama how he intends to keep his promise he made last night for stopping 90% of the oil leak within a few weeks to maybe even days. I wonder if BP was surprised to hear that one.

16 Jun 2010 08:12 #133 by The Viking
Love how in his speech last night he said his most firm action was to create a new committee and bring in new leadership to figure this out. :bash Even the Dems who heard him last night are ticked and realze he has no clue.

16 Jun 2010 08:15 #134 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BP Oil Spill Updates
Viking, name one person who DOES have a clue about what do.

16 Jun 2010 08:16 #135 by The Viking
Oh yeah, and they are going to build another organization that will act as the oil industries watchdog. (His words) He loves his big government. As if they don't already have people who are in charge of that and should just be made sure that they do their job. But no, he would rather ignore the fact they dropped the ball and fix it. He wants to create a whole new organization to do what the people we are already paying should be doing. Damn he is a smart man!!

16 Jun 2010 08:20 #136 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Viking, name one person who DOES have a clue about what do.

Well first off if you had 15 nations offering to come in and help clean up and keep it off of our shores for over a month now and some of them as early as 3 days after the explosion, would you continue to refuse them access due to the Jones act which is in place to protect our unions? And Bush waived it to accept help for Katrina. A huge portion that has reach our shoreline could have been prevented had he not been in bed with the Unions.

Second would you go on national TV and make another wild promise that the leak would be 90% contained within days to a couple weeks when they just come out yesterday saying there is really nothing they can do and it may go for months? Why make up crap to our faces?

16 Jun 2010 08:24 #137 by Wayne Harrison
That's not answering the question. That's deflecting.

16 Jun 2010 08:37 #138 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: That's not answering the question. That's deflecting.

What are you talking about? I did answer. Obama needs to pull his head out of his ass, swallow his f-ing pride and arrogance, get out of the pocket of unions, and let other nations come in to help clean up what is spilling while we figure out what to do about the spill. Of course I don't know how to stop it. No one does. So what CAN be done? Well, we CAN and SHOULD HAVE had dozens of tankers in here from all those countries who offered and are just waiting, to help clean this up before it destroyed our shores and many industies in the south. Main stream media won't talk much about that massive arrogant screw up on his part but it is starting to come to light. He screwed those people in the south!

16 Jun 2010 08:39 #139 by Wayne Harrison
The Jones Act prevents such a scenario as you propose.

Cleaning up the oil is one thing. Stopping it is quite another.

You said Obama didn't have a clue. I asked who DOES have a clue, in your opinion? (I'm talking about stopping it) You never answered the question.

16 Jun 2010 08:39 #140 by The Viking
Instead all he wants to do is come on TV, blame BP, and the media and then say that he is creating more committes and organizations to figure this out! HELLOOOOOO!! McFly!!! We have help waiting and can at least clean up and maybe keep ahead of what we can'tt stop from spilling! He is an arrogant prick who is nothing but a community organizer. So when a crisis hits, what does he do? Organizes more organizations!! No action at all while the oil continues to pile up on our shores!!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds