Your all fanatics they said. ?MUTED?--Referendum 5A

09 Oct 2010 11:34 #41 by CC
but if you forget to say what was already said you will never know how to get to the corner unless you get a RIDE FROM bocc AND HAVE FAT FINGERS.
yOU could also try out bad icons and put to many for the day but you would have to watch football on tuesday and take the day off so don't worry if I catch you in the middle of no questions cause that is ok unless you are jmc wo is not pineguy only sometimes.

(edited to say mute at least once)

but I did have more to say but forgot where I was here I am. :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :bash :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :yeahthat: :thumbsup:  :Thanks: :wink:
Think I got many but if you say no I will go away to safeway store if I have forgotten the other one. Did someone find the car keys so we can go with tilt to wherever. :VeryScared: :pop :pop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2010 11:37 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Your all fanatics they said. ?MUTED?--Referendum 5A
I don't feed trolls.

09 Oct 2010 11:39 #43 by jf1acai
Tilt, are you really an idiot, or do you just play one on forums?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 Oct 2010 11:45 #44 by archer

Becky wrote: but if you forget to say what was already said you will never know how to get to the corner unless you get a RIDE FROM bocc AND HAVE FAT FINGERS.
yOU could also try out bad icons and put to many for the day but you would have to watch football on tuesday and take the day off so don't worry if I catch you in the middle of no questions cause that is ok unless you are jmc wo is not pineguy only sometimes.

(edited to say mute at least once)

but I did have more to say but forgot where I was here I am. :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :bash :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :yeahthat: :thumbsup:  :Thanks: :wink:
Think I got many but if you say no I will go away to safeway store if I have forgotten the other one. Did someone find the car keys so we can go with tilt to wherever. :VeryScared: :pop :pop

Does anyone have an extra 285Bound posts decoder ring? I am badly in need of one, half the stuff in this thread makes no sense.

09 Oct 2010 11:48 #45 by CC

09 Oct 2010 11:56 #46 by Tilt
The whole clique is here today.. Archer-I remember you aren't you the
one who went away for awhile when you embarrasses yourself telling
people what topics they could discuss. Decoder ring-yep a favorite
word of the little clique.
Note fewer replies each week-who want to fuss with a low IQ clique group.
No Becky-My dial up computor can't compete with your herd of sheep.

Banjo music for the Park county groupies/hicksters for this day.
Goodnight John Boy.

09 Oct 2010 12:01 #47 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Your all fanatics they said. ?MUTED?--Referendum 5A
:blabla:

09 Oct 2010 12:02 #48 by Wayne Harrison

Tilt wrote: Decoder ring-yep a favorite
word of the little clique.

Mute, a favorite word of yours. You use it in almost every post.

09 Oct 2010 12:12 #49 by Jonathan Hemlock
Tilt is pretty much a Cyber-Bully.

09 Oct 2010 12:12 #50 by CC
I tried to use it at least once in my previous post but I am not really using it.
mute, mute, mute ,mute, mute

http://pixiestixkidspix.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/herd-of-sheep.jpg?w=377&h=255

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds