Your all fanatics they said. ?MUTED?--Referendum 5A

11 Oct 2010 17:44 #81 by jf1acai
Thank you, Jim for answering my questions.

:thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2010 18:06 #82 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Your all fanatics they said. ?MUTED?--Referendum 5A
Jim, great info. Thanks a ton.

11 Oct 2010 19:30 #83 by V_A

Jim Culichia wrote: The only connection between Center and the County is that Center and the Upper South Platte Water Conservancy District (USPWCD) provide 5 acre feet of water per year without charge to the Road and Bridge Department to help with road maintenance, construction and dust control.

Sincerely
Jim Culichia

I have never seen R&B use water for the roads, I wonder what they do with 1.5M gallons of water each year. Has anyone else seen them use water on the roads? Maybe on the Fairplay side?

12 Oct 2010 07:59 #84 by Tilt
Cinnamon Girl, your buddy attorney Jim has yet to answer the most
important question by the PARK COUNTY taxpayers.Being that your so
jazzed over?????info-that says?????.

CG or Jim--we are waiting.(not yelling size,but readable size)
IF THIS NON COUNTY WATER BOARD DEFAULTS ON SAID LOAN(S)
WHO SIGNS THE LOAN--OR ARE THE TAXPAYERS OF SAID COUNTY
RESPONSIBLE IF AS GUARANTEE OR COSINGING THE LOAN.

Just checked Las Vegas odds-paying 90-1. No one will answer.
No need to I guess the stupid people will vote for it-isn't that why
the REF5A was dumped on our county?.

12 Oct 2010 08:04 #85 by jf1acai
Answered above, as follows:

There were some specific questions asked about the borrowing that Center proposes in 5A. TILT has stated repeatedly that Center is asking the taxpayers of Park County to “co-sign” these loans. That is not correct. Remember, Center is proposing to borrow money but to repay the loans only with existing revenues and WITHOUT RAISING TAXES. To borrow money, Center will pledge its unpledged regular revenues as the collateral. No matter the size of the loan, the repayment terms, etc. . . , no taxpayer will pay any more than the 1 mil tax they already pay. Thus, no taxpayer is co-signing anything.

Another question was, what happens if Center defaults? First, Center does not anticipate defaulting. The Board will be very careful to not borrow in an irresponsible manner so that the loan cannot be easily repaid with its existing revenues. Second, in the unlikely event of a default, nothing will happen as far as a taxpayer is concerned. As discussed in the previous paragraph, no tax increase can or will be part of any loan obligation. In the event of a default, neither Center nor the creditor can raise any additional revenues with a tax increase and will be limited to repaying the loan with the revenues that were pledged as the collateral in the first place.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

12 Oct 2010 08:22 - 12 Oct 2010 08:33 #86 by Tilt
Maybe someday when you grow up-you will actually say something meaningful-rather than dumb posts and trashing everyones posts. Your a weak person
when you can't keep your promises-not to post on my topics do to extra
low(about 12?)IQ,JMC. We are still waiting for you to comment on
why you a non resident of PK cty and United States thinks REF5A is good for the people. You have yet to answer me or others---why you as a non-resident think its a good idea to have a ballfield in Burland ranch when 98% of
homeowners are against it. You have yet(yet you trash all posts)to answer
why the PK cty should pave CR68 to another counties closed lake. You as
a non-resident(throw in all the Cliquehicks above who have drooled up this site)think the failed infrastructure is a good thing. You as a non-resident
did not explain why it was a good idea by Dave Wissel chief trustee of OUR "hi-jacked"Park cty water board
COUNTY(not yours) plans to spend $700,000 on trust /BOCC favorite
personal projects out of OUR trust money. Tough questions JMC, maybe
you as a non-resident human can tell the voters of Park county should why they should vote for your REF5A.
. Maybe you can tell us Mr. Constitution professor(LOL)why
there are so many no bail arrests and no probable cause arrests filed by the BOCC over last six years. Maybe you can tell us what that large balance
held by BOCC(taxpayer$$)in "energency fund?"is for-and how much is it. Or how many county employees in 2000 and now(lopsided?)
OR JMC ,Should that $$ be used for taxpayers or BOCC personal self projects?.
Maybe you can tell us why only about 300
people voted and it was almost all groupie/county employees of the majority
of said votes(school tax,Ambulance gotcha ++). Yet hundreds yelling/saying --Hey-we voted against that-and its just a handfull??where are those votes.? Tell us JMC show
us how smart you think you are OR hey hey all the "cliquehicks" who
reply-we no understand,duh..can help you out(sinking Titantic-LOL).
Or JMC-why attorney Jim unable to tell us who guarantees the REF5A loans???
Come on impress the REAL Park county citizens. AND thank-you all for keeping this site going(LOL).

12 Oct 2010 08:27 #87 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Your all fanatics they said. ?MUTED?--Referendum 5A
Could you please keep in mind this is not the ring. Members are not required to answer questions from other members. We may have to split this topic off to a second ring topic.

12 Oct 2010 08:37 #88 by Nobody that matters

Tilt wrote: IF THIS NON COUNTY WATER BOARD DEFAULTS ON SAID LOAN(S)
WHO SIGNS THE LOAN--OR ARE THE TAXPAYERS OF SAID COUNTY
RESPONSIBLE IF AS GUARANTEE OR COSINGING THE LOAN.

Just in case you have people on ignore and missed where this was DIRECTLY answered....

TILT has stated repeatedly that Center is asking the taxpayers of Park County to “co-sign” these loans. That is not correct. Remember, Center is proposing to borrow money but to repay the loans only with existing revenues and WITHOUT RAISING TAXES.

...in the unlikely event of a default, nothing will happen as far as a taxpayer is concerned.

In the event of a default, neither Center nor the creditor can raise any additional revenues with a tax increase ...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

12 Oct 2010 08:37 #89 by JMC
Tilt,

I am not Jim the attorney. I have been a park county resident for 13 years. The only thing I did was ask for clarification. I don't know how I am going to vote yet. Are you confused in your addled mind or are you an idiot? I just wanted to hear what the attorney had to say. I will say this, if you are for it(or vice versa) I will probably vote against it just to cancel out your vote.

12 Oct 2010 08:41 #90 by jf1acai
If you had any doubt....

that Tilt is an idiot, he/she has now removed it!

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds