To you very few remaining Maes supporters

11 Oct 2010 11:01 #1 by Grady
It is illegal to collect campaign contributions without proper documentation.

http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html

Maybe Danny was just collecting house payment help?????? rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2010 11:08 #2 by Nobody that matters
I think you missed the outrage deadline on that by a couple of months.

It was in all the papers. :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

11 Oct 2010 11:29 #3 by Grady
Not an outrage just a reminder.
and not to forget the $500K Hick supporters put into Danny's primary victory.

11 Oct 2010 12:14 #4 by Nmysys
I was outraged then and I am outraged still. Maes knows he can't win but won't allow the Conservatives a chance to beat Hickenlooper. What a jerk!!

11 Oct 2010 13:03 #5 by archer

Nmysys wrote: I was outraged then and I am outraged still. Maes knows he can't win but won't allow the Conservatives a chance to beat Hickenlooper. What a jerk!!

That's the tea party for ya. They helped get him thru the primary and they are probably the last ones supporting him.

11 Oct 2010 13:06 #6 by RenegadeCJ

archer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: I was outraged then and I am outraged still. Maes knows he can't win but won't allow the Conservatives a chance to beat Hickenlooper. What a jerk!!

That's the tea party for ya. They helped get him thru the primary and they are probably the last ones supporting him.

I don't know any tea party people supporting him. Unlike conventional dems and reps, the tea party actually holds their people accountable. Hopefully that will continue after the election.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

11 Oct 2010 13:16 #7 by archer
Seriously, if the tea party continues to support O'Donnell they will support anyone who says "lower taxes, smaller government", no matter how crazy or unelectable they are otherwise.

11 Oct 2010 13:27 #8 by outdoor338
archer, there plenty of tea party candidates who will beat you in November, your all going down in a big way, please don't lose any sleep over your losses, you knew about these several months ago. :wave:

11 Oct 2010 13:39 #9 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: archer, there plenty of tea party candidates who will beat you in November, your all going down in a big way, please don't lose any sleep over your losses, you knew about these several months ago. :wave:

I'm not losing any sleep.....the changing of the guard happens every so many election cycles because voters are fickle, they tend to vote for the next newest thing, then are disillusioned and the pendulum swings again. I am heartened by the fact that most of the tea party candidates i have heard are extreme enough that their agendas will probably not make it into law, if they even get out of committee. I am also amused by how the tea party members can so easily dismiss some of the glaring flaws in their candidates. They would elect a hyena if it could say "lower taxes, smaller government"

11 Oct 2010 13:43 #10 by outdoor338
ya, I have to agree with you, kinda like you libs missed on obama's glaring flaws. Goes both ways!

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds